1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vcc

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Zafar Ahmed, Aug 19, 2007.

Hello,

I'm still unsure about how this VCC works for paypal? would i be able to get verified paypal even if i dont have any bank account, would buying VCC help me get verified Paypal?

Thank you.

Zafar Ahmed, Aug 19, 2007 IP
    Idiot Inside likes this.
  2. ewriter

ewriter Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes you can verify even if you dont have bank account, but where are you from?

ewriter, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, of the VCC as a Fake Passport or a Fake ID (because that is what it is). You can buy it without providing any verification or any proof about your identity. All you need to do is pay and you get a set of numbers to use. It is not even link to a name, country or address, you just make it all up as you go along. That is what fake is all about.

Using VCC undermines the whole purpose of verification because all it does is to trick the Paypal system. Well, you may get verified because of it like how using a Fake ID might get you into a club or something. Sometimes you may not be lucky and get found out and paypal will limit your account and ask you to provide evidence of your identity and address, they may go as far as to ask you for your credit card statement. Once that happens, you may be faced with a paypal account which you can no longer use and may resort to what some people have done here and that is to photoshop documents just to trick paypal even further.

In short, it is wise not to use it. If Paypal is not supported in your country or if you cannot obtain a bonafide credt card issued by your local bank, don't consider using Paypal. They are very strict with rules and they are obviously not as stupid as what people make them out to be. You may be successful for a while but you be caught sooner or later.

eddy2099, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  4. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with eddy on this. VCC Is king of a Fake ID and kills the whole purpose of verification. That's why we have lots of scammers here on DP. Scamming people with Verified paypal accounts and then make new ones.

Though VCCs work with PayPal but you never know when PayPal bans VCC. If you can get a real credit card, go for it.

Disguised, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  5. Idiot Inside

Idiot Inside Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Short answer to your question is, yes.

But Zafar, I see that you are from Pakistan and you are trying to get verified paypal. VCC can help at first step, but once your paypal is limited, you are out of luck.

If you state what exactly you are going to do, we could definitely help you with better suggestion.

Idiot Inside, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  6. Zafar Ahmed

Zafar Ahmed Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a need for Paypal ; i'm loosing client because of this very reason. I'll give it a try; i'll be using paypal through one IP - that might do the trick. Anyhow, I know the disadvantage of using VCC so please refrain from telling me.

Just recommend me some good companies or people who does this for a small amount of money.

Thank you

Zafar Ahmed, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  7. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

i recommend seller crorepathi from here. sells them for 5$ and has good service: fast, friendly - everything fine.

Hellfire81, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  8. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

There is no problem with using VCC for verification if you use real info for the account. It happened to me and some friends the accounts became limited but no problem with unlimit it again with providing ID´s etc.

Of course if you use it for "fake" accounts (for example if your country is not supported by PayPal) you won´t be able to unlimit it again but you wouldn´t be too if it was a physical credit card.

So verify your real PayPal acc. with VCC is absolutely no problem, if you create an account with fake name (like you have to do because Pakistan is not supported) your account can always be limited.

Many People use VCC because they don´t want their real card attached to their PayPal acc. because of too much phishing etc.. With their real CC linked they could have much trouble, this can´t happen if you only have VCC attached.

Regards

Hellfire81, Aug 19, 2007 IP