1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for on hold message company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Scott23, Oct 13, 2004.

I am currently in search of a good on hold message company. I have used some companies in the past but have not been very happy with any of them. I am looking for a company that is easy to work with and has recognizable voice talent. I will tell everyone that I have had a lot of success using on hold messages in the past but I think that a higher quality one would do even better.
    I was really suprised at the response that I got when I first started using them. I mean, literally the first week we started using on hold messages we saw an increase in sales. The only problem was that the companies that I was working with were always trying to lock me into a multiple year contract, and I don't like that.

If anyone has a good story about a company that doesn't want me to sign a 10 year contract or lease their equipment or any of that hassle, please let me know.

Scott23, Oct 13, 2004 IP
  2. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for: http://gotvmail.com/

flawebworks, Oct 13, 2004 IP
    ViciousSummer likes this.
  3. TravisOnHold

TravisOnHold Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello Scott,

I am the owner of a company called On Hold Specialties, LLC and I can help.

You are right, an on hold message is a great marketing tool. I don't want to turn this into a sales pitch so I will simply ask you to visit my site. If you like what you see give me a call.

The same goes for everyone else...if you don't already have an on hold message provider or are considering the value of on hold marketing, just let me know!

Thanks,

Travis Easter
    www.onholdspecialties.com

TravisOnHold, Oct 23, 2004 IP