1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Manchester United DP Supporters

Discussion in 'Sports' started by britishguy, Jan 5, 2007.

1. lajocar

lajocar Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm a Liverpool fan :)

lajocar, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  2. tsa

tsa Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't stand Liverpool, that Steven Gerrard is so annoying, always moaning to the ref. I dont mind Man utd too much. But being a Chelsea supporter I just loathe Liverpool.

tsa, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  3. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well He is not a Regular Striker but he can be play at that place well. I think Manchester United should but a new striker in next few days.

Well I am sure Manchester United are really upset after not getting goal even they played 70% time. Second half is one way traffic and I hardly see any Reading players in Manu half.

But this results led us a high scoring game agianst P'mouth.

Rohit patel, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  4. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1-1 against Portsmouth, as the Reds see Ronaldo off in a RED haze
    4 points dropped 2 games into the season could this be the year of
    The Champions League :)

britishguy, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  5. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well this is a wrost start for Manchester United. 2 games 2 Draws and 2 Players off now. Ronaldo have Red card and he will miss 3 matches.

Now United have only Tevez at front to score.:( I think its should wrost start possible for United when we will go City on Sunday. Win our City will boost Manu confidance.

I also direct you guys that "Manchester United started their first two games with draw in one season and that was 1999 when United won all 3 throphy.

So we would expact samething here.:D

Rohit patel, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  6. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    City have started off pretty well this season. On paper, they have two wins out of as many games- against Derby and West Ham. The Derby game really didn't see either goalkeeper being troubled too much, but one Michael Johnson was enough for a City win. These were the kind of games City lost last season, and they are starting to win them now.

gr8liverpoolfan, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  7. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well more important is City scored their first Goal at home since new year day.:eek:

I am hoing bounce back from United. Will egar to see Hargreaves ina ction and might be City game would be perfact for him to play his old England Coach's team.:D

8. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well I am a lifelong supporter and did not know that thanks for the 'heads up' confident that we will dispatch City on Sunday :)

britishguy, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  9. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well I am also big supporter and followed them since 1994. We saw 3 bad years than we got 9th title.

This is a just start of new season but this draws make us more stronger. We might see unbeaten run form Manu.:)

10. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think they can repeat the same this time. ;)

Jose has better ideas this time around. ;):D

maldives, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  11. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well why not this time? We have good players now in our team and we can do it agian.

Forgot Jose, He consider 3 goals in 2 matches agianst weak teams which suggest how their defence is working. It will be end their winning start on Sunday when they will meet agianst Liverpool.

Manchester United did many times after slower start. Last time they lost 5th Match and than draw 2 games in first 8 games. So I am not worried about team's chance.

Rohit patel, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  12. Hopper

Hopper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a start to my dreamteam this year;

1st game my star striker gets an injury

2nd game my star midfielder gets sent off.

Could I have invested £17m any worse, goodjob the season lasts longer than 2 matches.

Hopper, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  13. soccer-writer

soccer-writer Peon

Best Answers:
    The Sunday Derby will be very interesting. United without the two R's who carried them for the whole of last season. United should go aftr the City new boys for they don't have the requisite experience of playing in this League.

soccer-writer, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  14. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well I am upset with Alex because he invested big money to take good players but only Nani and Tevez had made a starts. What's other player doing there? I am sure Tevez is there because of Roony is out.

Well past history suggesting good results.

- Mancester United never drop points 3 game in a Row. (We drop points in 2 games)
    - Mancester City never get all points in 3 game row. ( They got full points in 2 games

So I am hoing 2-0 win over City.

15. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    dang, why I just found this thread. I'm a loyal MU fan since 1991.

I think MU poor early form is due to the beautiful football they played last season and as a result other teams afraid to play open attacking football. Most team will just park their bus in front of their goal when they come to old trafford.

So, they need to take a more patient approach build up rather than a quick one touch passing to open the defense

alang, Aug 17, 2007 IP
    Rohit patel likes this.
  16. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Welcome my friend to world of Manchester United Football club. You are 3 year older fan than me. I am from 1994.:D

Well you are right. We just not getting Goals but we have 21 and 15 shots on Goals and also 73 and 53 possition in both matches which suggest we are still attcking team just miss last touch but I am sure on Sunday people know us how we are best in English Football and how we won 9 EPL titles.:)

17. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't wait to see both hargreaves and anderson in action, esp anderson. From the video that I'd saw when he played at porto, I'm sure he will give opposition defense lots of problem. Just imagine nani, anderson, rooney and ronaldo all play at the same time.

alang, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  18. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well I am also want to see hargreaves in action because he is know EPL more better and condtion too. He also play under Ex England boss and he would be start next match may be on bench.

I can't see Nani, Anderson, Rooney and Ronaldo play with starting lineup because United have already for big 4 midflder player Giggs, Schooles, Michael Carrick and Ronaldo.

19. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can see that. Rooney play upfront, nani and ronaldo on each flank and anderson play just behind rooney. Could you imagine will all the run, dribble, swap position, sure it will cause havoc.

carrick and hargreaves will be at the center though, scholes and giggs on the bench because they are getting older.

alang, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  20. Rohit patel

Best Answers:
    Well I don't think so Alex would put Scholes because he is key player and no one can take his place. Giggs will be a part of United flank lineup with Ronaldo. So there is less chance to see all star at a time.

I am sure United will use same lineup as they played last season. May be Michael Carrick will be on bench.

Rohit patel, Aug 18, 2007 IP