1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

4K+ per month [Blog Network for Sale]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by HotSauce, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have decided to put my blog network up for sale. This network has been running for over 6 months. I have been personally managing this network for just over 3 months now. It has been very profitable and has made me some good money in addition to my full-time job.

I know the first question most people will have is "why are you selling?"
    Answer: The reason I'm selling is because I am working full-time at the moment, and I have registered for a lengthly course that I need to complete to advance my professional career. So, in order to make time for studying, I would like to hand over the business to someone else. The new owner would be required to keep the posts from the existing customers intact.

What is included in this business:
    • A network of 350 blogs
    • Dedicated server with several IPs (including Class-C ips)
    • Complete ownership of domains (of course)
    • Custom-built system/scripts to allow instant or delayed posting on each of the blogs. The system/scripts alone are worth over 5K.

Revenue:

I have been making a profit of over $4,000 per month on average. I Will provide the exact monthly breakdown to the potential buyer. So far this months profit has been over $1500.

Why buy this network?

First of all it's proven to make money, as it has been consistently been making profits for over 6 months. The customers are very happy with the service. You can view the feedback from my current sales threads for yourself:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=373021 and http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=428783

In addition, a recent upgrade was made to the system so that the customers can make their posts instantly after checking out from the ordering page. This means you don't really have to do anything, except for receive payments :). Another feature which no blog network currently has is delayed posting. With this option, customers can tell the system to spread their posts across different time intervals. None of the existing blog networks hvae this option, and the customers love it, have a look at the feedback form the new sales thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=428783. The sytem also has an auto unique content generation option. This feature allows the posts to be unique on each of the blogs, to prevent the posts from being duplicated. Once again, this is the only blog network that has this option.

That's not all, the main business site actually ranks very well in Google. The site is on the first page of Google for it's targeted keyword! I have received a few orders from simple Google traffic as well, and the prices of the packages on the main site are marked higher than the DP offers :) I will provide this targeted keyword via PM only.

Payment Method: Escrow.com

Asking Price: $30,000

Please don't PM me asking for the blog list. I will not be providing the complete list of blogs to everyone that asks. You can view the links to my sales threads to verify this. I will only be providing the list to potential buyers. Thank you for understanding :).

HotSauce, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  2. DonMecca

DonMecca Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a great blog network I must say, I've used the network before and your system works great! Good luck with the sale.

DonMecca, Aug 16, 2007 IP
    HotSauce likes this.
  3. eshkolit

eshkolit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this "blog hosting" for other people or there are your personal blogs?
    who makes posts and why?

what about managing - how much time you need to spend, what actually do, how promotion done and what is the reveniew source.

i am interested a lot, so all questions are important for me.

eshkolit, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  4. HotSauce

HotSauce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a service where people provide me with a artcile/review (or topic related) about their site. Each article contains 3 backlinks to their site. The purpose of this service is to increase their overall backlinks and improve their search engine rankings.
    So in short, this is not 'blog hosting', these are my personal network of blogs.

The system allows the customers to make the posts once they have made the payment from the order page. If the customer wants me to provide the article, then I would send the request to my content writer and post it myself.

I spend on average about 4-5 hours a day managing the service--however this is anticipated to be less with the new system in-place, as the customers can submit directly from the order page. The time I spend includes answering questions from customers, sending requests to my content wrtier, and posting blog posts. The primary source of income is from the digital point link sales section. I have listed this service on sitepoint on several occasions and have made sales from there as well. I have also had some sales from just serch engine traffic (there is room for improvement for this). As you see the potential is great, as I am currently ranking on the first page of google for my targeted keyword. So the revenue source varies.

Let me know if you have further questions. Thanks for the interest :)

Thanks for your continued business/support DonMecca :)

5. vanderberg

vanderberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    will you accept less than 30k?
    would be possible to divide payments into 2-3 months?

I might be intersted but please send me detailed info...

vanderberg, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  6. HotSauce

HotSauce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can accept $20k upfront then $5k + $5k for the following months.

7. cwvps

cwvps Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This blog network rocks definitely worth every penny goodluck with the sale!

cwvps, Aug 16, 2007 IP
    HotSauce likes this.
  8. HotSauce

HotSauce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Another thing I want to add is that there are google ads on each of the sites. The total monthly income is usually around $100-$150 per month. This helps pay off about half of the server cost :)

HotSauce, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  9. leo777

leo777 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello any financing plan pm please

leo777, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  10. KC TAN

KC TAN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This is the best blog network in the market currently :)

The new owner simply needs to make a few improvements and the $30,000 will break even within 6 months, IMO. Good luck to your sales!

KC TAN, Aug 17, 2007 IP
    HotSauce likes this.
  11. wowhaxor

wowhaxor Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good luck, wish I had this kinda cash!

wowhaxor, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  12. fuser

fuser Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For the OP would you consider splitting the blog network and selling it if you don't sell it as one?

For eveybody else that dont have the cash for this, would you be interested in teaming up to buy this one? LLC or what have you?

fuser, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  13. HotSauce

HotSauce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure, I can consider splitting up the network. Please check your PM for the offer. Thanks!

HotSauce, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  14. Sejje

Sejje Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me the offer on splitting the network as well and all stats/domains/information to persuade me to buy.

Thanks.

Sejje, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  15. GrassR00ts

GrassR00ts Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same here I would be interested in part of the network

GrassR00ts, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  16. Abe008

Abe008 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me complete details and stats plus revenue screen shots. Thanks

Abe008, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  17. renec

renec Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me the details as well.

renec, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  18. HotSauce

HotSauce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys thanks for the interest. I just wanted to say that I have provided all the details that I belive is necessary to give a potential buyer the information they need. Please do not ask to 'PM with additional details', as I have disclosed everything publicly to make it fair for everyone else. However, if you have specific questions, I would be glad to answer them. Thanks :)

HotSauce, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  19. paralize

paralize Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why do people spend money to get there article listed in blogs while there are so many article directories where they can get this service for free?

paralize, Aug 19, 2007 IP
  20. nicedeals

nicedeals Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    because they rather get 1000 backlinks with a push of a button instead of spending hours upon hours submitting the articles and then hoping for approval :D

nicedeals, Aug 19, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.