1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To Every Girl on DP - check this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Scriptona, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh, I couldn't of said it better myself! :D

I have doubts that what your getting is 'babes'

selltrib, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  2. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here it goes another one !
    Who said you should treat her like garbage ? Usually men who know what they are doing are treating women very good. Help them in any way they can and usually that is the reason they can convince their ladies to say "yes" even if they at first thought "no" ( tired, headache or what not )

Oh and thanks for red reps ladies :D Those comments cursing me and my life 1000 times, calling me rapists shows that you are not angels like you want to be presented here. Those curses you sent my way shows you are fanatics and this will eventually reflect on your life.

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    MaryMary likes this.
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Don't make me laugh, you seriously need to stop playing with yourself and wake up to reality.

Disliking guys who treat woman like crap has nothing to do with jealousy. You are trash, trash that needs to be put in the dump ;)

Maybe you need to read what you posted..

That is treating a woman like garbage...

GRIM, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  4. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok..are we going to this all day? Me and iatbm have said what we wanted to and will stick to it...if it hurts then go ahead throw a tantrum. Girlie stuff. We will continue to do this and get girls and you will continue to sit in front of the computer and ask for opinions on HOW to get girls. LOL!!!

uniqueasitis, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hey did you stop playing with yourself yet?

Who is throwing a tantrum? People like you need to have the shit kicked out of them, that's not a tantrum ;) That's fact.

You get the girls, lol, hey wake up from dream land there buddy.

GRIM, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  6. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    Bravo!... It's like look back in the middle ages with these two guys!

7. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It's like you don't know sh*t ;)

But you sure know deep down what I am talking about !

I see puppies on the street walking behind a woman and that woman is usually unhappy face and bad skin ( this goes for romantic types writing letters also :D ) . This is the first sign that she is sexually unsatisfied. Either it is her man's fault or in much more cases she is uptight. These kind of women and majority of women posting here need liberation...and liberation does not come with puppies who follow you and agree on everything you say. Liberation comes with men who can say "NO" to a woman and does not take "NO" for an answer :D

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  8. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yet again there is a difference from a 'bad boy' and one who treats woman like garbage...

GRIM, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  9. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
  10. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude by treating a women like "garbabe" we don't mean stick a knife in her. We mean ignore her, tell her to get the hell out of your face. That is treating someone like garbabge. Now if were were using bamboo sticks that would be insane but guess what we know people whose wives remain with their husbands depsite this abusive behavior.

11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:
    Even if you did, which a guy like you I HIGHLY doubt you get even the ugly ones. It does not make it right, nor acceptable in my eyes nor most others.

At least your hand is happy :D

Oh so yet again mental abuse is just fine, only physical abuse is wrong? :rolleyes:

Yes those woman who remain need help and often do not have a way out you sick fuck.

GRIM, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  12. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh please get over yourself already. Your most likely an ugly git who can't get any so lives his fantasy's online. Your views are stupid and outdated. We live in a modern world. Where shock horror women can vote and say NO to male pigs!

13. Life2Death

Life2Death Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha. Good Letter. I dont know what gender i am. But yes. Cute.

Life2Death, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  14. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    And we nail them down with proofs they resort to lame insults. How girlie! Long live iatbm who had the guts to speak the truth. And yes you get attractive ones we have seen it happen. Case Closed.

15. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    GRIM relationship is complex thing and sometimes you have to be a bad boy to take it to another level. I have yet to meat a woman who sometimes is not a bad girl ;) It is just that men's way is a little more straightforward while women way is a little more behind the scene ... we can say perverted, hidden ;)

Of course the holy women here on DP will come here now and say they never actually used some women power to get what they wanted because they are born with the thinking it is ok to do so. When men do something like this it is pig, rapist and what not !
    It is seen from the sky that these couple of women ( can't remember names ) here on DP are just poor ladies posting on forum how some men are pigs because they don't understand what a good, sexual and healthy relationship is all about.
    They are frustrated when they see there are actually guys who take good care of women ;)

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  16. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    'proofs' that you get girls. :rolleyes:

Yet again even if it does work it is abuse and not right, what do you not get about that you sick fuck?

Guts? Guts to abuse woman, yeah real 'guts' :rolleyes:

Guys like you are about as gutless as they come..

GRIM, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  17. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    That was taken from a PM from the above idiot.. We at least I got the UGLY part right :p

GRIM likes this.
  18. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know why everyone is wasting their time trying to reason with these retards.. There are no babes they spend all day in their bedrooms at mummies house playing with their own todgers while fantasizing how to manipulate girls into having some sort of twisted relationship with them.. None of it true its just in there little minds

uglyboy, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  19. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here you go with pigs again.

As for my looks ! Actually I am quite attractive so I don't need to compensate lack of looks with all kinds of "yes my woman master" but I like to get women like you and mix their head up. They are fun to watch and feel ;)

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  20. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I hate to disappoint you but what you just wrote is nothing but your fantasy ;)

I believe it makes you feel better this way so I guess it is kind of free therapy on my "account" :D

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.