1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To Every Girl on DP - check this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Scriptona, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    I cannot believe he would use having a lot of testosterone as an excuse for abusing women - and act like he's proud of it!

I have seen multiple family members and friends of mine go through terrible abuse and it is NOT something I would ever wish upon any woman.

DeniseJ, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  2. buffalo

buffalo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There are a LOT of men with a LOT of testosterone that DON'T abuse women. It's called taking responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming it on the testosterone.

And why do you keep editing the links out of the quotes?

buffalo, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  3. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    OMG! you really need to crawl back into your cave, Your not even close to being a human, let alone a man.

There at many many men that have an over abundance of testosterone but unlike you they have the willpower and respect of people around them that they are in control of there own body's. they don't need to lash out and blame it on a hormone, sheeish.

selltrib, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    DeniseJ likes this.
  4. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no problem with that. Unlike society I do not fall for peer pressure. If you think I am testosterone less, uneducated, and inferior. Great! I do not mind. Unlike most people I do not reform my opinions to fit what is acceptable or what people like.

I state what I have experienced by no planning of my own but my coincidence. I have treated women harshly and then made up with them to have them all over me and I have treated women nicely to have had them befriend me. Now if that makes you think I am a liar so be it. But red reps and abuses combined with peer pressure will not make me buckle.

I have nothing to lose. I have no friends to make. You do not provide me with my bread and butter. Why should I change my views if you do not like them and I have seen them with my own eyes. Just to be accepted. No. I will not. I will continue to speak.

And my purpose on this thread has been served. Not only have all of taken bait and come after me, you have shown you have no tolerance. Had you all truely been mature you would have ignored me from the word go. So then have fun!

uniqueasitis, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  5. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    You've admitted to being a jerk. I'm sure that makes you quite happy - and it shouldn't.

How can I have tolerance for a man who finds abusing women an enjoyable pursuit? You have got to be kidding me. Tolerance only goes so far, buddy.

DeniseJ, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  6. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    Tolerance???? I'm sorry but you trash women and them say we should tolerate your actions? what planet are you from and what are you sniffing!! get with the program. Treating anyone like you do is barbaric.

selltrib, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  7. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:

Oh, Lordy. I've seen some serious crocks of shit, but this one goes down in history. Little, gutless prick, gets ignored by the world, then posts some truly foul b.s. here, then cries like a ninny when folks call him on it.

Hope you can get some sleep now that you've had your bedtime stories, little child.

northpointaiki, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  8. buffalo

buffalo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    What?? Mature people just ignore something that they disagree with?? No. I don't think so. Mature people stand up for what they believe in. We are not ganging up on you. We are just stating our opinions. The reason you feel ganged up upon is because almost everyone in this thread believes that you are wrong and are not afraid to tell you so.

buffalo, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  9. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe we are just "too humans" :rolleyes:

Scriptona, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  10. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Kind of bad I agree. By the way your avatar is missing a finger.

Cheers

KeithCash, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  11. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Its more likely uniqueasitis comes from some throw back society where they have more respect for the animal than their women..

uglyboy, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  12. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    uglyboy, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  13. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone interested in resuming what was started in the first post ?

Scriptona, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  14. Swift

Swift Member

Best Answers:
    Remove the "Baby". It takes away from an otherwise well written and sincere letter. Just be sure that you're really feeling this way towards her and not just as a way to impress her.

I'm sure she'll be pleased to read this, but I think she'll be much happier to speak to you and experience the emotions that you feel toward her.

For a first impression though, I agree that this may scare her a bit. This type of thing would be much better received if you'd already been in the relationship w/ her for quite a while. The longer the better...to a point. As I read in a post before this one, it'd be better to start off just being yourself and talking to her as someone you would like to get to know instead of someone who you've already been involved with for a long period of time.

Swift, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  15. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    The general consensus seems to be remove the the "Baby" part which is probably right as the only person i call baby is my 4 year old daughter.. The only sound advice i think anyone can give you is to be yourself. you are the only one that knows this girl.. There is no magic bullet letter that will ensure you get the girl regardless of what some numbnut numpties here have told you.. Be yourself, tell her how you feel about her and except the outcome.. You have to remember its about how she feels too.. Fingers crossed for you anyway mate...

uglyboy, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  16. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    look look another woman ass licker here :D ( not that it is anything wrong with it if you do it for real ;) )

That is why you always just look ;)

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  17. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

18. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well you are welcome to continue to use "your way" and then post pathetic "what should I do" on forums ;)

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  19. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Better option than treating woman like garbage ;)

GRIM, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  20. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    You, with all your testosterone, cannot stop us! We do and get the babes so why are you jealous? We said what we experienced. If you don't like it who cares.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.