1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To Every Girl on DP - check this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Scriptona, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh shooot...I like that one...:D

Codythebest, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  2. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure you do :D

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  3. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:

Nothing personal though...;)

Codythebest, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  4. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ye, ye I know :D

I was just helping poor guy out and I get moron calling. I was getting those kind of moron calls live but then when I got inside those women I thought - stupid bi*tch ! Who is the king now ? You are so low you have to fu*k morons ? :D

Usually it was this way ... first they call you all kind of names and then they spread their legs wide open :rolleyes: ... strange creatures

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  5. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that made me smile, YAY go gurl, :D

samantha pia, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  6. Grumps

Grumps Peon

Best Answers:
    I am guy, remove the "I’m going to try my best to tell you how I really feel about you."
    (Girls hate guys trying so hard)

Just get to the point. "I want you to know how i feel about you and i hope that you feel the same."

Grumps, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  7. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    (When i got a boner and 5 minutes to jack off)

you aint doing very well here.

samantha pia, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  8. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    hahahaha :D

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  9. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone is criticizing Tech Entrance's attempt to wow his girl..
    Can't you see the guys all loved up..
    I would say he was looking for a little help from one of the "nice :p" girls here at DP..

uglyboy, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  10. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Alright.

Think of it this way:

If you have to work so hard to try to impress your lady, then it's obviously not going to work. If you REALLY feel that way about her - if you truly love her - than for pete's sake, just tell her!

She doesn't need a fancy letter to know how you feel about her.

P.S.

I am the biggest moron... yeah that sounds about right. Although "moron" doesn't begin to explain a person who enjoys trashing and raping women.

DeniseJ, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  11. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    DeniseJ calling people morons and rapists will not get you some good bed action ;)
    but it will get you some good beating in real life so if I were you I would not just throw around those powerful words ;) You are lucky I am good, simple guy who understand unsatisfied women calling men pigs on forum but better watch out...there are probably some maniacs in your neighborhood who are not as kind as I am :D

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    Mia likes this.
  12. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Hahaha... if a man ever laid a hand on me to physically hurt me, he would not be very happy.

I am far from unsatisfied IATBM... and I call 'em as I see 'em as far as you're concerned. Did you ever think the problem wasn't "unsatisfied women" calling you a pig and rapist, but YOU?

DeniseJ, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    Mia likes this.
  13. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    It is a little bit over the top, especially if you never say these types of things to her. However, I don't think any girl would look at it in disgust probably. Most would be a bit flattered but would know if you were just trying to get in their pants. This isn't a letter for the second date, thats for sure.

PHPGator, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  14. Epica

Epica Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    heh - ..er..twas a joke my friend

Actually, I have a great relationship with my lovely bride of over 8 years, whom I married after a decently romantic 2 year courtship 9complete with flowers, poems, and sappy cards) We have 3 wonderful little rascals, with a 4th on the way!! (the last - tribe is big enough as it is ;) )

The comments about "[the letter] will make you just friends" make it sound like it's a bad thing. What's wrong with having great, deep friendships? Maybe thats just what it is - a deep, loving friendship. Nothing wrong with that eh?

Besides, I'm convinved that's not a bad way to start out a relationship anyways. My wife and I started out our relationship as friends, niether of us looking to get married, have kids - that whole deal. We eventually did of course, and my wife remains my very best friend to this day.

I'll let you know in 20 years if it's getting old or not ;)

Epica, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  15. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You never saw me and you don't know me ! You interpreted things I wrote as you wanted and you are too old and your brains are kind of brainwashed, without the capacity to consume new ideas. That is why you are seen as boring women to me and probably to many other men out there.

If your perception of my way handling women is that it is "rapist way" then sure there is something wrong with you and you didn't really experience all you should in relationship ( read up - boring women ) ....that concludes that you are unsatisfied woman not capable of understanding that there are other ways of handling that you do not know about. And those ways don't have any similarity with rape...it is sometimes rough and it is good :) I should remind you that calling people rapists without proof is not good for you and it shows you are one person we should all be sorry for !

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  16. Night Owl

Night Owl Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess the most important point is- do you mean it? Is it a true expression of how you feel? Are these all the things you think and feel when you think about her? Or do you have an ulterior motive?

If it's not true- don't use it. No way! Don't mess with a woman emotionally, just to gain... whatever it is you hope to gain.

If it is your true feelings... then it probably depends on what kind of girl she is, how she feels about romantic heartfelt words.

Personally, I like it. But obviously some women don't, so you'll have to use personal judgement. I don't even mind the "baby" part, though you might be able to come up with a slightly better word. I never liked guys using my name (probably because I don't like it much), so general endearments got further with me.

The romantic love letters my husband sent me, and words he used to type when we chatted online (which I saved, and re-read dozens of times, dreamily sighing over them :) ) were extremely treasured by me. I love that kind of thing. I also actually found them quite arousing, though they weren't especially sexual- well, not the early ones. :) I have never used them against him, or brought them up in any bad light- I can't quite understand this point. Why would there be any reason to do that? I've brought them up in a nice way... "Remember these... they were so sweet, and you're so wonderful!" Yeah, sickening I guess, but when you're in love... :)

One thing I'd suggest changing- unless you're really unsure if you love her- is the bit about "Is it love? I don't know." That right away might put doubt and worry in her mind (if she loves you, and it matters to her that you feel the same), and almost blows the rest of the sentiments of the letter. You might end up leaving her with a totally different impression than you wish- this might be the bit she remembers and dwells on.

I also think that telling her in person how you feel is good, but I can understand the fear of rejection or how she might react. I see nothing wrong with a letter- once again, as long as it is genuine and true. If the letter goes well, make sure to follow through with your feelings in person!

The other thing to consider is do you think she probably feels the same way? How long have you been together? Has she shown signs, or even words, expressing possible love? If she doesn't feel that way, you expressing those feelings, in either written or verbal form, might scare her off. You could lose her altogether, if it's too soon. But given time, she may well develop those feelings, and reciprocate. So, asses the situation and don't rush it.

iatbm- if any guy put me down like you suggest, there would be no opportunity to then apologise and reap the rewards- no "spreading my legs wide open"! The guy would be out on his butt fast! Not worth wasting time on! A real man doesn't need to act that way.

Night Owl, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  17. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Guys why are taking it as if I'm trying to impress a whore to be in my bed ? :confused:

whores don't need to b impressed in the first place :rolleyes:

I'm talking about romance and those lovely feelings nothing about things between legs :rolleyes:

I've read every post and still waiting for more about it

I screwed up twice and the third will be too harsh on me :eek:

Scriptona, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  18. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should think about your "romantic" approach if you see it is not working man.
    I never sent those sleazy letters. But I did look in the eyes whenever I talked to a woman

iatbm, Aug 15, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.