1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to make money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by techwizz78, Aug 12, 2007.

What is the best way to make money online?

I've made Game Sites, Music Sites, IT Sites, ect.

Used adsense, sold downloads, ect.

I'm asking the top dog market guys here... those making 100K + a year.

What and how is the best way to create an internet business that makes the money.

I realize this may be a strange request, but i figure my time online could be better spent if i could focus my activities on somethings more profitable.

Thanks Ahead of Time.

techwizz78, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  2. TheGrecianHero

TheGrecianHero Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These forums are great for finding ideas. Take a look around at some sites for sale, services, etc. Find something that sounds interesting to you and get involved in that. If you have something you enjoy doing, you'll put that much more time and effort into it and will be successful!

TheGrecianHero, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  3. techwizz78

techwizz78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks anyone else?

techwizz78, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  4. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no "best" universal way.

My advice would be to unplug. Look on forums for ideas, but don't follow the pack. Most don't make what you specified and never will unless they pursue a career.

Look for buyers in a market. Here's a tip. Before you build or buy any Web site, ask yourself this question:

"Why, specifically, are people coming to THIS site?"

If you answer that properly, you'll know whether or not the site is worth pursuing. I can point to countless $100-aires on this forum who keep looking for answers and get nowhere. They are wasting time with sites that don't work.

Think about this. I don't care if you're using AdSense, your own product, newsletters or whatever, would you rather have a site about Paris Hilton (or pick any star) or a site about Business software?

The first site is attracting people who are just looking for news and pictures. They have a "non-buying" mindset. So, you just pray to God that they accidently click on some crappy AdSense ad. If they do, you make a penny.

The second site is attracting business owners who are interested in buying business software. They aren't coming to get the latest gossip or to look for some sweet wallpaper pics. They have capital and stand ready to use it.

Now, all this is nice and good, but you still need to know the direction to go in and how to capitalize in the market. And that's something you either figure out or you don't.

Think outside the box. Yes, you can put up a site about making money. Those always attract the people. But, don't get stuck with the same Jr. High ideas--proxies, video game sites and so forth.

Find people with a buying mindset AND the ability to purchase.

In closing, I could tell you the best online idea ever and you could screw it up. Or you could turn a crappy idea to a great one. A lot rests with you.

ABL - Always Be Learning

marketjunction, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  5. drig

drig Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to make money online is to do what you love - money will follow.

drig, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  6. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is how you find your money making system
    you evaluate what your love,and what your talents are.

for example, i'm an extremely fast typer, so i do a lot of article marketing to drive traffic to my websites. If you like videos, you use youtube to market.

Ebay Wholesale, Ebay dropshipping, Affiliate marketing, webhosting, website buyign and selling, domain buying and selling are just a few of the options

There's nothing wrong with doing the same thing as everybody else
    Just as long as you find your unique twist to it

Everybody does PPC, but not everybody finds success in it. It's not about being completely unique. It's about doing what already is proven to work, and finding your own "unique" way of doing it.

just search these forums, simply from you being in theforums alone puts you ahead of many aspiring internet business owners. Many people underestimate the power of forums.

ExpertForumGuy, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  7. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I completly agree with that. See what you are capable enough, money will come to you. As you have much experience why not offering your services to DP and other clients... there is huge potential for skills.... Best of luck

nshadab, Aug 13, 2007 IP
    techwizz78 likes this.
  8. ftpcreate

ftpcreate Peon

Best Answers:
    What does everyone think of online surveys?

ftpcreate, Aug 13, 2007 IP
    techwizz78 likes this.
  9. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    Go try them and then report back here. You just never know. :D

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Aug 13, 2007 IP
    techwizz78 likes this.
  10. techwizz78

techwizz78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks A bunch everyone. I really appreciate the feedback here. I've been randomly finding this site for years via searches. Finally joined up to post a few replies in the google pr mega post going on.

Again thanks for taking the time to respond when you did not have to.

techwizz78, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  11. mohms

mohms Active Member

Best Answers:
    im no internet marketing champion, but I read that ebay pays its top affiliates over a million a month. I am just starting with the ebay affiliate program, and it looks very promising.

mohms, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    techwizz78 likes this.
  12. Teunel

Teunel Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, the best way is to find something unique, that's not available yet.. But I don't know if you'll find a great idea here on these forums, you'll have to come up with something all by yourself! ;)

Teunel, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    techwizz78 likes this.
  13. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your games site could make 100k a year. It seems that you have built most of these sites expecting them to make large amounts of cash a few days later. All you have to do is build a few sites and then keep working on them and increasing their traffic. If you don't have traffic on any site you do you will not make any money from that at all, or that much anyway unless you sell the sites.

john269, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    techwizz78 likes this.
  14. Supremedc@gmail.com

Supremedc@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Your question can be answered with alot of questions:
    *What do you like to do online?
    *Do you have any products/services you can sell?
    *Do you still have those sites you made?
    *Is there any way you could possibly monetize one of them?

Your post leaves me searching in the dark, a little more info would be nice.

Greetings,
    Supreme.

Supremedc@gmail.com, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    techwizz78 likes this.
  15. circuscircus

circuscircus Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, the best way of making money is proxies and small projects that I love to do

circuscircus, Aug 15, 2007 IP
    techwizz78 likes this.