1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free 350+-Word Article for 1st 3 Takers Each Day Within a 3-Day Period

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WordTradeSolutions, Aug 12, 2007.

I am offering an original high quality 350+-word article on IT/science/business/general/mainstream-related subject for the 1st 3 takers of this offer each day within a 3-day period. Please post on this thread to notify me of your orders before sending a PM that includes the details of your orders. All articles are assured of:

- real originality (not rewritten content);
    - technical accuracy whenever applicable (particularly for IT/science/business-related topics);
    - maximum readability directed towards an English-speaking demographic;
    - and high overall quality in terms of writing approach/style.

After the 3-day period, I will be offering my content production services at an inexpensive $0.05/word rate on IT/science/business/general/mainstream-related subjects. This is just to show DP members the quality of my services. I can also accommodate large projects after the 3-day period since I work with a team of 7 researchers, 20 writers, 5 editors, and 4 consultants. Thanks.

WordTradeSolutions, Aug 12, 2007 IP
    mbfootball47, sgooey and dedpyhto like this.
  2. johnwoof

johnwoof Peon

Best Answers:
    hi

Let ME Know ur msn id

send me pm

thanks

johnwoof, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  3. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sending pm

mbfootball47, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  4. jazz7620

jazz7620 Banned

Best Answers:
    I will take one, send me your yahoo/msn id or PM me.

jazz7620, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  5. sparksflying

sparksflying Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a free one available now ? will take one if so :)

sparksflying, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  6. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mbfootball47, Glenn Leader, and sparksflying will each receive the free custom 350+-word article for the 1st day of my 3-day offer because they were the first ones who sent me a PM about their interest in my offer. For mbfootball47, Glenn Leader, and sparksflying: please send me another PM that includes the details of the project you want me to work on.

For the others interested to acquire the next 3 free 350+-word custom articles for the 2nd day of this 3-day offer, please be the one to send me a PM after you have posted on this thread. Thanks for your interest.

WordTradeSolutions, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  7. stupidrich

stupidrich Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested as well. Sending you a pm now. Thank you.

stupidrich, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  8. sgooey

sgooey Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to receive your offer please. PM sent.

sgooey, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  9. dedpyhto

dedpyhto Peon

Best Answers:
    I will send you a PM right now

dedpyhto, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  10. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:
     As of the time being, some of the 3 DP members that will each receive a free original high quality 350+-word article I had announced earlier through a post on this thread have not contacted me via PM regarding their specific article needs. With this, orders from new takers with particular details sent via PM have taken the place of prior orders without specific details. Please
    be advised that it will take me 24 hours at max before I deliver the first 3 articles to the first 3 "qualified" takers. I will post on this thread again after I have delivered the first 3 free articles, thus signalling my capability to accommodate new orders for the 2nd day of this 3-day offer. Thanks again.

WordTradeSolutions, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  11. pasholy2001

pasholy2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm interested, sending pm right now

pasholy2001, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  12. dedpyhto

dedpyhto Peon

Best Answers:
    Feedback: WordTradeSolutions provided me with an excellent 620 words article, I will definitely purchase more articles written by him in the nearest future.

dedpyhto, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  13. sgooey

sgooey Peon

Best Answers:
    WordTradeSolutions has written an article for me on a specific topic about my specific area. The article was better than a lot of articles that I have paid for in the past. I would definitely recommend articles from them. They are competent in their research, english fluency, and informative content.

Thank you very much WordTradeSolutions!

sgooey, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  14. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:
    "Feedback: WordTradeSolutions provided me with an excellent 620 words article, I will definitely purchase more articles written by him in the nearest future."
    Thanks for the feedback, dedpyhto. I will be glad to create original high quality articles for you in the near future.

"WordTradeSolutions has written an article for me on a specific topic about my specific area. The article was better than a lot of articles that I have paid for in the past. I would definitely recommend articles from them. They are competent in their research, english fluency, and informative content.

Thank you very much WordTradeSolutions!"
    Thanks for the feedback, sgooey. Looking forward to more work from you in the near future.

As of the time being, I have written 5 original high quality articles for 5 different takers (one on 2007 Oregon foreclosure filings and how it affected real estate prices, sales, and loan approval qualifications; one on subliminal advertising and the science behind it; another on a brief history of aromatic scents and perfume; one on the most recent developmental plans of the US military for its future soldiers; and another on a dietary program, particularly how it intends to work and how it just doesn't deliver on its promise). I have also delivered all 5 articles to the particular takers well within 24 hours.

There was also a slight misunderstanding about an article - I had written an article about a dietary program since I reckoned the taker wanted me to choose between exercise, fitness, and video game subjects where the taker in fact wanted me to create an article about the topics collectively related to one another :). With this, an original high quality article is available on the subject of diet programs. Post on this thread or send me a PM if you're interested to acquire the free article.

Anyway, I can again accommodate orders for free 350+-word articles on IT/science/business/mainstream-related subjects. Since I have given 5 free original high quality custom articles as of the time being, there are only 4 free custom articles left - one for each taker, so 4 new takers can avail of my offer. Afterwards, I will charge $0.05/word for IT/science/business/finance/mainstream-related subjects, and I will hand out substantial discounts to those with bulk orders or long-term projects. Thanks.

WordTradeSolutions, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  15. ScottyTee

ScottyTee Peon

Best Answers:
    Can I take one? :)

ScottyTee, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  16. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:
    PM sent, sir. Thanks.

WordTradeSolutions, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  17. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Feedback:WordTradeSolutions sent a professionally done 429 word article on reverse mortgages. The article was unique, well organized, and written really well especially for a complex topic. The articles are well worth the price.

mbfootball47, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  18. Remotay

Remotay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can I take a free evaluation one? Has to be on Libertarianism, lets see, more specifically, how the Federal reserve devalues our currency via inflation and printing money. Lets see if you can get a good article on that.

Remotay, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  19. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:
     As of the time being, all 9 articles have been delivered to each taker. This means that I am now offering our content writing and sales copywriting services at $.05/word, but each taker can avail of substantial discounts if the projects are long-term in nature. Thanks. Please drop me a PM or post on this thread if you're interested to acquire our content production services. Thanks again.

WordTradeSolutions, Aug 22, 2007 IP