1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PM Complaint

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by SantinoJunior, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    There was this man called "Mafia master" and I PM'D him about his name the Mafia is very offensive word to Sicilians they killed many people and caused havoc with Drugs guns, Even so that the Italian Army sent its troops here 7,000 of them in 1991-98

Look:

The reply

Because it is my name. The Mafia happens. It's there. And there's more than just the Italian Mafia. There's the Russian, the Jewish, the Chinese, the Japanese. Stop bitching, stop complaining, and move on. Damn...What a blubbering little cunt.

I want something done about it you cannot call people a Cunt And I was asking nicely, I would be hapy enought to foward it to a admin.

SantinoJunior, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  2. SantinoJunior

SantinoJunior Banned

Best Answers:
    GOT ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM HIM:

I know what Mafia stands for, you wanker. I've been doing research on it for years. Now stop being a little bitch and just run along. You messaged ME. Not my fault your people go around getting arrested by the Feds. Jesus..

SantinoJunior, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  3. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you brought this on yourself, do you live under a rock?

where do you get off PM'ing someone to complain about there user name?

sawz, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  4. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah im guessing your like 12 years old or else you would realize that its life and you basically learn to not give a crap anymore and the word mafia isn't offensive in anyway. It might bring bad memories to your mind but it isn't offensive.

killafawk, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  5. Computerized

Computerized Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Although I do agree that you brought this upon yourself, harassment over PMs should be dealt with accordingly.

Computerized, Aug 12, 2007 IP
    LadyHoldem likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.