1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Article Exchange" the new way to get in the top 10 of google ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by crobike, Aug 21, 2005.

The most sites on the internet use link pages to get ranked better in google, yahoo and the other search engines. They exchange hundreds and thousands of links with other sites.

I think google give link pages only a very small value near zero. Searchengines look for good content and the links in this content will get better valued.

Try to exchange articles with sites that have similar content and a good page rank. The best way to find these sites are searching in google for the keywords of your site.

Don't exchange the same article all the time. It's better to use as many different articles as possible.

Use one link per article with a keyword of your site for the link-text. Change the link-text a little bit and don't use always the same.

Articles are good content for every site. So why don't you exchange an article with other sites.

I will test it and I'm sure there will be a top 10 rank in the serach engines in the next months.

Here is an example of what I mean with "Article exchange" http://www.crobike.de/en/articles/article_exchange.php

What do you think about "article exchange" will it be the next level of "link exchange" ?

crobike, Aug 21, 2005 IP
    Fret-Less likes this.
  2. WagerX

WagerX Active Member

Best Answers:
    A new great place to exchange articles is Exchange-Articles.com You have to register in the forum, but once you in you can post as many articles as you want, and offer to exchange articles with other webmasters.
    Good luck.

WagerX, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  3. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not really a new thing, 'Presell pages' have been around for a while. I'd rather take having an article published on a good site over a text link any day.

MattUK, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  4. Scolls

Scolls Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice to find people who think this is a good idea. I recently added a section to my site where members can add their sites to their profile, each with its own set of critria for trades, and others can search for PageTrades, where you can find other sites who are interested in exchanging web pages, articles, links or banners. I don't know if it's just been rotten luck, but somehow I seem to have encountered mostly people who think this is a bad idea for some or other reason. (Site's in my profile btw, section's under "PageTrades" - don't want to post a link here)

My thinking with extending link trading to entire webpage trading was so that webmasters could gain fresh content to their sites as well as backlinks. I mean, if I could get 100 people to write some really interesting stuff for my site to help broaden the interest base, I'd be more than delighted!

And with each one negotiated seperately using the system, they would be getting unique content, and relevant backlinks from the article/page they posted for their trade partner to put up. I honestly can't quite grasp what all the negativity about this has been about. Any ideas?

Scolls, Dec 3, 2006 IP
  5. kristine

kristine Active Member

Best Answers:

I agree..create an article that will definitely get the attention of readers that they will click your link to find out more...:)

kristine, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  6. parusa619

parusa619 Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice idea, better if the article posted is ranked high and can always draw attention to the viewers.

parusa619, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  7. seobeglobal

seobeglobal Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm trying Exchange-Articles.com , lets see how things go. They have also sections to exchange articles and links with other webmasters, though there are few threads.

seobeglobal, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  8. andru

andru Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently found a new articles-exchange.com articles exchange website. I think it's very useful and has a great potential of pushing my ridebikeprogear.com site up in a search rankings. I think it's a good opportunity to have exchanging articles between websites and there aren't many who are offering such service. It might be big in a future.

andru, May 18, 2007 IP
  9. WagerX

WagerX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exchange-Articles.com is also another great place to publish your articles and exchange them with other webmasters.

WagerX, May 28, 2007 IP
  10. EdGSEO

EdGSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    What they allow you to do is way better than other article exchange sites.

I vote for articles-exchange.com and my primary article exchange web service

EdGSEO, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  11. Darins

Darins Peon

Best Answers:
    thank's for the "articles-exchanges.com" link, I will check it out, weather it can give me ranked well it search engine!

Darins, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  12. Scolls

Scolls Guest

Best Answers:
    You can also give PageTrade a try. You gotta register and add your site(s) to your portfolio, along with what keywords you're targetting as well as what kind of keywords of other sites you'd be willing to negotiate a trade with. It's not strictly one type of trade, so you can do any combination of trades. (eg negotiate links for articles, etc)

Scolls, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  13. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i dont believe that can help your seo

trichnosis, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  14. givancy2002

givancy2002 Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand exchange article will bring fresh contents to website. as for SEO, I don't get it.

givancy2002, Aug 6, 2007 IP
  15. Scolls

Scolls Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, what good is SEO without content? :p So why not trade articles, where your backlinks are inside the article, which is relevant to your site?
    Still don't get it? ;)

Scolls, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  16. Texture2000

Texture2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer some article promote like articles-exchange to make a link-popularity for SEO.
    The are a lot of free-article submit site for U.
    Just search the internet for data.
    But now I prefer ezinearticles => the good one.

Texture2000, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  17. Padavan

Padavan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose article exchange is a developing and new way to increase your site popularity. And it's worth trying as well.
    Do u guys think we can write the article exchange offers right here?
    I didn't find a special rubric here. Does anybody know an article exchange forums?

Padavan, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  18. ramsaytom2

ramsaytom2 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for giving this site. I will try to submit my article to the exchange article

ramsaytom2, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  19. mikegriffin

mikegriffin Peon

Best Answers:
    I think exchanging content is going to get as big as exchanging links.

Please have a look at a new system I have setup for webmasters and administrators.

http://www.vidgiosystems.com/rssexchange

In a nutshell you can add a number of feeds, review articles and then CLIP the relevant articles to your own feed. This gives you editorial control of which content you want to use from a variety of feeds.

Regards

Mike

mikegriffin, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  20. gunakesh

gunakesh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was searching for article exchange in Google and found this post...i think article exchange is the future of the Off Page Optimization....

gunakesh, Mar 10, 2009 IP