1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional SEO/SMO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by travellerspoint, Aug 11, 2007.

travellerspoint, Aug 11, 2007 IP
    microbrain likes this.
  2. tdd1984

tdd1984 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'd be much better off hiring some reputable and that knows what there doing. Someone more established and *branded*. Like us ;), or any well known company that will give you results, you do get what you pay for thats what I'm getting to, and you won't get much out of $199. Guarantee you that!

tdd1984, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  3. DSB

DSB Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of it's just big word to impress - and you've got to make sure that the focus isn't too heavy on 'on-site' optimization and keyword placement. Depends what you need done, but it might be worth a punt on a domain that doesn't matter too much.

DSB, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  4. axemedia

axemedia Guest

Best Answers:
    This in their description

That screams to me BH link spamming. :eek:

axemedia, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  5. tdd1984

Best Answers:
    Buy high quality editorial contextual links :). Contextual links are great for direct advertisement and great for the search engines, plus will boost rankings thats for sure :).

I'm in the top 5 for website design and many other competitive keywords.

tdd1984, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  6. macG

macG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think its worth to pay some one $199 especially to these freelancer rather than other any established firms those charge you anything. I know this guy Dave well as he has done what he has promised, he worked for my three sites and two of my client sites and achieved very good results.

macG, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  7. tdd1984

Best Answers:
    Not saying hes not good, but generally someone can not produce quality work with 1 man, a legitimate company that is well established and has brand recognition has more experience and a team of people that can create better verticals for you through your market.

I just looked over that, and thats no way for all that he can create quality work I'm just being straight up front, but then again depends on what your looking for you do get what you pay for and 199 is very cheap, and yet only 1 person is doing it, nah need quality people article writing, social media expert, link builder, consultant, and etc.

I'm the owner of DeWitt's Media Company and I just came across this thread and quite honestly you can not produce quality work that that cheap, bottom line clean cut and dry I just wrote about this on a blog post the other day.

tdd1984, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  8. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I actually disagree with this. Even though it is probably a fact that one person can not perform as quick as a team, but the quality of the work can be just as good. This person could be trying to start out and thats why he so affordable. After he gets going and recognized his price might go up, he might also start forming a team. But, there is nothing saying that a single person operation is not going to give quality work, its just going to take longer for him to give the same results as a team.

gvannorman, Oct 15, 2009 IP