1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hurricanes in America are done by the russia millitary

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by latehorn, Oct 24, 2005.

1. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I've often wondered that and now I know. mmm Mcrib are they actuall back? I can taste it already, thanks for the 'proofs' it's enough for me :)

lol, this thead is to funny

GRIM, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I had my first mcrib in forever today. Damn, that's some good eatin! The tesla waves they cook those things with really bring out the flavor in the sauce.

lorien1973, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  3. jazzylee77

jazzylee77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a mcrib when they first came out and it was gristly and nasty compressed chopped up who knows what...yet people rave about them. Maybe I had a lemon mcrib? I'm afraid to try one again.

jazzylee77, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  4. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They remind me of the slop I got when in school, the rib sandwich, pizza and only a few others could be tolerated IMO, making them almost a blast to the past to have one.

GRIM, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  5. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    You say that; like its a bad thing? :confused:

6. jazzylee77

jazzylee77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I'm just a sensitive guy when it comes to finding weird textures in my food. I don't like finding random bits of knuckles and hooves in ground meat products...or coconut in chocolate. A finger in my chili is easy to just pick out though.

7. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    It was a co-operation with Cuba.

latehorn, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  8. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Man.. I've already explained how my reasoning was based on logic.

latehorn, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  9. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    The school pizza and ribs, that stuff is the shizzy!!!! and it was dirt cheap, like 1.00 or something stupid! Man I miss that....

palespyder, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  10. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    I miss that sausage pizza at school. Pizza day ruled!

11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yep the same here ;) $.25 for chocolate milk I think to, that rocked.

BTW lorien thanks for the tip! Had a Mcrib tonight, forgot they put pickles on it though :( otherwise it was great!

GRIM, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  12. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    How we went from huricanes to the big M I'll attribute to lorien1973. Has anyone tried the sandwiches? Man, that Roast beef melt is amazing ;).

Homer, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  13. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    mm.. yummi

latehorn, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  14. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    What?? hurricane or sandwich?? :p

The Webmaster, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  15. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Can a hurrcane be a yummi? :)

latehorn, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  16. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If it's filled with the ingredients for a philly steak and cheese sure it could be.

GRIM, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  17. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Is there a cheesemachine within the TESLA?

latehorn, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  18. jazzylee77

jazzylee77 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing unusual going on with the weather to excuse. You and Barbara Streisand are the ones brainwashed.

besides excerpt [Last year, Thomas Knutson and Robert Tuleya published a modeling study showing that a 2.0ºC increase in SST maximum hurricane wind speed of about 6 percent over eighty years. That’s ten times the non-AMO warming. That means global warming is likely to be responsible, right now, for, at best, an increase of about 0.6% in hurricane wind speeds—raising a decent hurricane of 120mph to 120.7mph, a change too small to measure.]

Thus, there is simply no reliable scientific evidence that global warming is having a detectable influence on present day Atlantic hurricanes.

Gratuitous assertion. And saying you are serious doesn't make it any truer than if you were joking.

Done in jest, but unproven claim of motive in both cases. If motive were proven true, still not proof of the machine.

Hurricanes happen in a season, there have been similar seasons long ago before the gulf was populated and there will more in the future. I've read insurance adjuster reports that reflect this. No evidence of long term hurricane increase, but there are more people on the coast.

Claim of proof is not proof. And posing it as humor makes it no more proven. hee hee hee

a bit off the topic of proving weather machines but I'll nibble.
    “Reagan’s SDI was a very successful blackmail,” Gerasimov told The Associated Press. “The Soviet Union tried to keep up pace with the U.S. military buildup, but the Soviet economy couldn’t endure such competition.”

Imagining the possibility does not make it true.

Somehow I don't think you speak for Putin...but above are 3 random assertions offered as proof of who knows what.

I can agree with part of that. But lack of the latter does not make the former true. It's true you have avoided ad hominem attacks, but you are still left with unproven statements, and bad arguments. I guess this is where you "already explained how my reasoning was based on logic." Your reasoning is based on logic the way Alice in Wonderland is based on mirror construction.

I forget the latin for the fallacy...appeal to obviousness? Everybody knows that the world is flat... I mean c'mon!

Scott Stevens is a TV weatherman turned media whore. His technique is basically to use fallacies of assumption. Find anomolous stats and patterns, then shout this is amazing...it proves my assumption. Seemingly amazing stats or patterns do not prove by default the assumed cause. If I find a perfectly round peanut, that is not proof of a russian peanut rounding machine. If I find necktie stains that are remarkably similar to rorschach ink blot tests, It is not proof of spies spilling coffee to affect our psyche.

And an even bigger difference between retarded conspiracy theories and factual discovery of actual conspiracies.

If we were to argue that hurricanes are a natural event (I know that's a wild one for ya but hang in there with me) It would be a somewhat inductive argument. Hurricanes in the past were natural; therefore...

It was a very well formed eye, these things happen. Not normal does not mean not natural.

Grouping kooks does not diminish their kookiness.

Is they? I thought a cat 5 hurricanes power was beyond the power of the worlds nuclear arsenal. That tesla coil's gonna need one hell of a generator!

False argument to authority. Uh...at least pick a real authority!

whoa! You claimed logic...but no proof? Hell if I don't have to prove anything then I can come up with clues that all the worlds money is mine.

You are trying to wiggle away from the burden of proof you must carry with an assertion.

I'll give you credit for keeping your language mostly polite, and not showing anger. You seem like a nice guy. Logic, however regarding this subject, is pretty much absent.

lorien1973 likes this.
  19. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Dont you wish you had those 15 minutes back ;)

20. jazzylee77

jazzylee77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I could have made it to McDonalds and back instead of playing debunker!