1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Helps Pimp Your Ride

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by zman, Nov 1, 2005.

On Halloween, the portal company launched Yahoo Autos Custom, a beta site focused on car enthusiasts and their automobiles.

Yahoo has had an Autos site for a while, where it helps users find more information on buying new cars. The real profitable market has been in aftermarket customization, where people spend thousands of dollars tricking out their rides.

To tap that market, Yahoo launched its Autos Custom site. Members of the Yahoo team working on Autos Custom posted about the site on the Yahoo Search Blog:

If you've ever wanted to know how to fit twenty inch rims on your Honda, give your Charger a sick paint job or restore your '69 Porsche, check it out. See what others have done to their cars, connect with them, brag about what you've done, or just window shop.

Read the rest

zman, Nov 1, 2005 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  2. subnet_rx

subnet_rx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a ridiculous market for a portal company to get into.

subnet_rx, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  3. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Ridiculous or not, it's another venue for marketing my truck and getting vistitors to my website. I'll take it.

mopacfan, Nov 1, 2005 IP