1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BS from DP - IMO

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by GreenGambler, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey all,

Firstly, thanks DP for offering such a large forum in which I can learn about development, marketing, SEO and more.

Now I must Rant!

I have a sales thread in the domains section. I am selling around 20 names, all being auctioned here on DP seperately in the same thread.

I updated my thread lastnight before I went to bed. There were a bunch of various bids, some on the same name, so I wanted to clean it up a bit and make the last post a post where people can find the most current info, top bidders and such.

I woke up to 2 infractions and my thread was buried all the way on the 20th page.

WTF!!!! I am running a current auction, names ending within 24hrs and you go and bury my thread on the 20th page.. I almost feel like a moderator or one of their friends wants one of my names and therefor burried my thread so that nobody else can bid on the name before it sells. (maybe I'm paranoid but this is how it seems).

To give me 2 infractions and bury my thread, with out any PM's or warning, seems a little hateful and personal to me.

The infractions are within a minute of each other and one of them says private where the other links to my sales thread.

What is the private infraction????? How do I dispute these?

Why is it illegal to update my sales thread, I as a seller hosting an auction should be able to consolidate bids so my buyers don't have to skim the thread and find the most recent bid for the name they want.

Why can't I keep it simple for my buyers??????

P.S.

I see other threads where the seller has bumped it with a "thanks for the bid" or "xxx bids $12". I check thier profile and see NO infractions. Are we able to see each other's infractions?

I am really pissed off DP, please help cool me down.

GreenGambler, Aug 9, 2007 IP
    Crazy_Rob and MaryMary like this.
  2. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Wah! :cry:

Crazy_Rob, Aug 9, 2007 IP
    Gnet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.