1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

POKER DOMAIN - VALID PR5 - 6333 Backlinks - 3 Year Old

Discussion in 'Domains' started by seoxperts, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, i think its not a 'complete' right approach though sometime it may be a misleading. You should also check whether these backlinks are normal or given to you by 'nofollow' and how many outbound links are there in total and what juice actually you get.

If PR7 backlinks you with nofollow then its of NO USE because PR juice is not delivered.
    If PR7 with 500 outbound links backlinks to you then it will hardly give you PR2 while a PR7 backlink with <5 outbound links can easily give you PR6 depending on its own PR7 quality.

It was showing FAKE pagerank before and i justified it with PROOF.
    Now its showing it VALID. And its because Google has accepted this link as valid or there is some time lapse in Google servers to show the info of that domain. And digpagerank depends on Google because PR is all about Google ;)

And to assist you with this point i have already answered about it in my above post
    Hopefully it will clear your points. :)

*Sorry OP for adding OFF TOPIC info in your sale thread.

Mong, Aug 9, 2007 IP
    honey likes this.
  2. honey

honey Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mong, I was not really talking about the nofollow links or non "nofollow" links. What I meant to say is that this domain when I checked did not seem like a SIMPLE DOMAIN with FAKE PR which is I beileve obtained by doing some sort of redirect and then removing it after some time. I read it here on the forums, when in doubt about the reality of the pagerank of a domain, check the backlinks, and if the links that search engines show as backlinks, do actually contain the link of the domain in question, and that the domain is cached, it's real.

And as you just said, it looks all real PR now, that is what I meant. Maybe you were looking at something and I was looking at something else. I never saw the red thingy.

Anyways, all is fine now. Sorry seoxperts...good luck with your sale.

honey, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  3. ssteve

ssteve Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOLD. I buy it at bin $200. Please send me the paypal instructions. Going to bed (3 AM here PST), will send money + push info when I wake up (around 9 AM PST).

Thanks,

steve

ssteve, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  4. seoxperts

seoxperts Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the quick Payment

seoxperts, Aug 9, 2007 IP