1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

text-link affiliate programs

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by casper, Oct 22, 2005.

Hey, are there any good affiliate programs which simply give you a referrerid and pay you money everytime a user orders something from there site after they visited the site with the userid?

I'm asking this because I own a mailform processor website and I could earn some extra income by adding a small textlink to every email to is transferred through my website. Please note that it is not spamming, , since the webadmin requests information through email. I only attach a small ad to it to keep it profiatble.

grz

casper, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  2. Ausdaddy

Ausdaddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ausdaddy, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  3. casper

casper Guest

Best Answers:
    oh I'm sorry, read right over that other topic :eek:
    I just signed up for an affiliate program, surveyscout.com/affiliate . On registration it said that it was using 'clickbank' for everything. Does this mean I can use more than one clickbank affiliate and the money from all affiliates will be tracked by clickbank, crating one huuuge pile of money? Or will the affiliates be multiple smaller piles of money? :cool:

Another thing; when will my affiliate pay me out? After I earned 100 cash or immediately?

Anything else I should know about affiliates?

tnx & grz,

casper

casper, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  4. Ausdaddy

Ausdaddy Peon

Best Answers:
    No worries. It can be easy to miss stuff. I just thought it would be easier to point to the thread than try to copy all the info.
    Affiliate agencies (not sure of a better name) like Clickbank accumulate the money from all of their different affiliates and pay you in one check (wire transfer, paypal transaction or whatever). You don't have to get paid by each vendor individually. Most affiliate programs payout on a fixed accounting period once you have reached a minimum balance. I can't remember exactly how clickbank works, but a typical affiliate program might pay you all of Septembers earnings on October 15, povided that your balance is at least $50.

Ausdaddy, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  5. casper

casper Guest

Best Answers:
    So if I use only clickbank affiliates, my money will be stored on one account?

grz

[edit]
    This is weir; I signed to be an affiliate on surveyscout.com/affiliate/ . I can log in over there, but I cannot use the same account on clickbank.com . Am I doing something wrong? Is surveyscout really using clickbank?

grz

casper, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  6. gary99

gary99 Guest

Best Answers:
    On any site that uses clickbank, I've never signed up directly on the site. You shouldn't have to sign up at all, once you have a clickbank account. All you have to do is link to the right "hop.clickbank.com" URL, and you'll get credit for your sales.

Not saying surveyscout is necessarily trying to cheat anyone, I may not understand what their deal is.

-Gary

gary99, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  7. casper

casper Guest

Best Answers:
    ok, bu if all the affiliates combine the credits to one big stash of money, then where can I see my total amount of leads? Or does the surveyscout panel also shows me the leads I generated for other sites?

It's all a little bit vague, don't you think? :)

casper, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  8. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    I dont remember saying that! :confused:

Weirfire, Oct 29, 2005 IP
  9. textlinkbrokers

textlinkbrokers Peon

Best Answers:
    We offer a $5 commission from our affiliate program for visitors who complete our Free SEO Report forms. We can customize a program around your needs. We use Linkconnector's Naked Link Technology.

Sincerely,

Chuck Hamrick - Textlinkbrokers.com
    Affiliate Manager

textlinkbrokers, Oct 30, 2005 IP
  10. girl

girl Active Member

Best Answers:
    girl, Nov 5, 2005 IP
  11. asr_guy

asr_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Caspar - in some cases I think you are mixing affiliates with merchants. If you are a Clickbank affiliate you get an account with CB where you can see your sales. Other statistics are hopeless - no clicks or any other tracking is provided to affiliates.

If you want to be an affiliate for other CB vendors there's no more signing up to do, you just modify the hoplink to have your affiliate id and the new vendor's id in it. It's all explained on the CB site. All your payments from various vendors would be consolidated into your one and only CB affiliate account.

Btw, you can also refer other merchants to CB and they give you a % of their sales. No new account needed, once again.

Hope that helps.

asr_guy, Nov 5, 2005 IP