1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All Muslims Read this please [ Need your help ]

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by D4rKNull, May 2, 2007.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Or more recently when Muslims were protesting in the streets, vandalizing businesses, and shooting people because they were mad at the Pope.

They shot a 65 year old nun in the back -- a nun who had been working to help the poor in Africa for nearly 40 years. That's one hell of a "thank you."

And what did the local spokesman for the "religion of peace" have to say? He told worshippers at his mosque to hunt down and kill whoever offended the Prophet Mohammed.

Nice.

Will.Spencer, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't read the verses did you? Didn't think so. Let me help you...
    That verse was a person saying to whoever came to save them from an oppressor (you should know this, since it was most likely your ancestor who was oppressing them) that they would be blessed for killing all of their captors/oppressors. Basically like in today's world saying stop all the muslims from killing. History seems to repeat itself doesn't it.

Just like I said before, you try to put the blame elsewhere instead of admitting anything. What do the wars that the USA have to do with islam? We were talking about islam at war permanently with humanity.

You rambled about morality, but you make no sense. Somehow it is moral to blow up random people but not moral to want someone to kill your captors?????

The rest of your writing is so unstructured I am not sure what you were trying to say. But somehow the few Christians and Jews in some of the muslim countries are allowed to live.

What happens if they try to tell a muslim about their beliefs? oh, off with their heads. It is even in the law books of most of those countries. No equality.

debunked, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  3. bababoy

bababoy Peon

Best Answers:
    The world was never with war against 'Islam'.
    This topic is useless. You are not going anywhere with your Anti Islamic propaganda.

Look what some of the American soldiers do in Iraq/Afghanistan.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9yRzoOB1C4

And don't be surprised if these kids become suicide bombers one day.

bababoy, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  4. debunked

Best Answers:
    That's right, if a couple a idiot soldiers did something mean it means that they all should die!!!

And any kid that was teased should be a suicide bomber! sure, that's the ticket. No wonder there have been so many idiot suicide bomber muslims, are they all born this stupid or do you have to knock their brains out first to become stupid enough to be a suicide bomber?

Are you going to become one because we make fun of your stupid ideas?

Will you ever find an excuse NOT to be stupid or become a suicide bomber?

debunked, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  5. bababoy

bababoy Peon

Best Answers:
    You just said what i've been saying all over. Just a few Muslim fanatics and you think all Muslims must die ??? You have proven yourself wrong.

This video was just an example. We all know the sufferings of the people of Iraq and Afghanistan.Just listen to the news once atleast in a week, 6 Soldiers and 50 Iraqis, 2 Soldiers 70 Iraqis dead. Wow. What do you expect the ones who loose their loved ones at the hands of the American soldiers in this useless, baseless War 'Of' Terror ?

bababoy, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    My opinion is that this is a satirical improvisation displaying the stupidity of burning American Flags, the Holy "Bible", and otherwise desecrating religious or political iconography...

We've watched people in the Muslim world do this for years, I found it quite comical watching that video on the web site how they sought to mirror the stupidity shown in some of these extremist Muslim videos.

Lastly, I think this thread belongs in the P&R forums, not the "Legal Issues" forum..

Aren't there more important things to bitch about? There is nothing illegal about practicing free speech, even "vulgar speech".. I think the great Larry Flynt would even agree with this assertion..

This is a silly thread. Take that site for what it is at face value... "satire". Nothing more, nothing less.

My 2 cents..
    YMMV

Mia, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  7. Wyla

Wyla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't say "bomb" in an airport without being arrested. You can't write slander or libel. People sue for defamation and this is defamation at its best.

Wyla, Aug 7, 2007 IP
    whooped likes this.
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Sure you can.. Try it..

Just the other day, me and my peeps were hanging 10 at Ohare' when I saw this trick chick, I was like, man, she da' bomb man!

No one even flinched...

Mia, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  9. debunked

Best Answers:
    You could say I was wrong if it was a few, but a few is not correct, it would be more accurate in English to say many. Also, add to that the MANY that cheer or agree with the actions of those "few"

All the suffering of the Iraqis and Afghans by their brothers hands. Just like the news reports of how many dead, who killed all of those people?

Let me guess, oh those peace loving freedom fighters who bomb stores, schools, buses and everything else. Do you really think it is at the hands of the U.S. military that all the Iraqis are dying? I am betting that if you really research those numbers that less than 1/4 of the Iraqi deaths are by the "temporary occupation forces" who, by the way, leave once they are no longer attacked.

If you really care about Iraqis then tell the other "Iraqis" and foreign fighters to stop blowing them up. geeesh...

Then tell them to just stop fighting for a couple of months and then when the U.S. forces leave since there isn't anyone shooting at them, then they (the terrorists) can come back out and blow up people in peace without fear of retaliation.

debunked, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  10. migga

migga Banned

Best Answers:
    Bababoy you are a sad excuse of a human being, you lack all rational thought and since of logic. It amazes me how stupid you are. And don't think I'm racist, I thin you a sad excuse for a human being because you as a person have shown that in your post, not because you are Muslim. The truth is so hard for you to believe, that you won't believe it. Also your English is just plain horrible. I would recommend Hooked on Phonics.

migga, Aug 7, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  11. bertamus11

bertamus11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man these Muslims are a sensitive bunch eh?

A classic example of we can do, say and burn anything WE want, but if you do it, well... we'll blow you up!

Jeeez, start worrying about more important things than what a couple of redknecks say or do in a website people. You don't like it? Well, call the wahhhambulance and don't watch it!

Concentrate on getting the middle east into the 21st century instead of this man.

bertamus11, Aug 7, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  12. ohforgetmenot

ohforgetmenot Peon

Best Answers:
    wow this thread is still going... amazing!

ohforgetmenot, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  13. DiscussNow

DiscussNow Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, first off, this probally isn't the right spot for this iscussion. Yet, its here in front of me so i'm going to voice my opinion. I am a Christian and there are things every day that can be deemed offensive (midly or majorly) to my religion.

Yet you have to understand that people have the right to voice their opinion. I'm sorry but sometimes I believe that Muslims need to understand it's offensive but they need to move on
    . You all had no right to terrorize half the world because of some offensive cartoons. Nobody has a problem with your Religion, it's the way you handle your religion.

DiscussNow, Aug 7, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  14. DiscussNow

DiscussNow Peon

Best Answers:
    Great to hear from a tolerant,normal muslim. My only issue is this. There is no problem with resistance to horrible conditions,etc. Destroying Military buildings/supplies/vehicles and killing soldiers is one thing, they are trained for that. Walking into a cafe and killing yourself and 50 innocent others is unacceptable.

DiscussNow, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  15. awiekupo

awiekupo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you read the first post and you'll compare with the latest post in this thread, you'll understand why we prefer to keep religion or sensitive issue out of Internet...

Cheers!
    Sha

awiekupo, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, thats why OBL was and still wanted in most Islamic countries since before most hear about him in USA,

with all respect to all, and with my apologies to anybody who might got offended with my posts ( which mostly were quotes from online sites that are available for all to see, including bombislam,com, and with my own comments and opinions) I want to make my last post here thanking Allah that I am a Muslim.

imad, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

So all of you Muslims who believe that it's right to murder people who say bad things about Islam -- is it safe to assume that you won't have any problem with our government hunting down and killing all of these people? :rolleyes:

Will.Spencer, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  18. Reprobate

Reprobate Guest

Best Answers:
    I can't tolerate intolerance.

I found an interesting free online video on conversational intolerance. Well worth watching if you've got a spare 80 minutes (or playing in the background as you work).

Reprobate, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  19. bababoy

bababoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea yea your definitely not a racist. I'm not shying away from the truth. I know many of these 'so called Muslims brainwash these children into suicide bombings.They tell them that they will end up in Paradise. Every rational person would condemn suicide bombings. But to say 'bomb Islam' is definitely irrational considering that there are 1.3 billion people who follow that religion and the violent ones are in a very small minority.
    I hope you understand and refrain from personal attacks

bababoy, Aug 8, 2007 IP
  20. birdsfly

birdsfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Although I don't particularly agree with the Arab way of life and their religion, it's unacceptable to post websites about hating another culture, it's outright racism. I also think that Arab people should not be upset by this site too much because many Arab people get very upset at anyone insulting their god and take violence on what's meant to be a "peaceful religion".

I sent a ticket into the hosting company and said I was a lawyer (lol) who would take legal action if they didn't take it down :)

Cheers.

birdsfly, Aug 8, 2007 IP