1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bomb Blast in Delhi,india. I hope DP members of Delhi are safe.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by westhaven, Oct 29, 2005.

1. king_cobra

king_cobra Peon

Best Answers:
    God... One of my friend there was injured. He was buying some sweets and dress for his family as he was going to come home for the diwali holidays. Actually he got injured not by the blasts, but by the stampede after that.

When will these terrorists realise that they are fighting a loosing war? These anti social elements must be wiped out of the earth for ever. These cowards have no daring to stand and fight face to face.

Now they think they can disrupt the peace process going on between India and Pakistan. Some one asked here why they want to do it. Because, they feed on the negative emotions of the people of kashmir. They survive on the terror happening in Kashmir and if ever peace can be achieved, they will loose everything.

The irony is that, when the blasts occured, Indian and Pakistani delegations were discussing relief measures for the recent earth quake that hit pakistan and kashmir. So it is evident what these terrorists (or freedom fighters of kashmir as they call themselves) want. If they really work for the people of kashmir as they say they do (non of the kashmiris believe so), then why cant they divert this energy and money in helping those thousands of people who were left homeless after the quakes? How could these fools think that fear is the way to conquer minds, and not love?

king_cobra, Oct 29, 2005 IP
    westhaven likes this.
  2. srijit

srijit Peon

Best Answers:
    most terrorist organisations function with the knowledge and funding of govt agencies. damn them!!!! just wish that the captured terrorists were publicly tortured, like in arab countries.

srijit, Oct 30, 2005 IP
  3. domaintalk

domaintalk Guest

Best Answers:
    I just pray to the God that everyone is okay.

I just read this on CNN.

domaintalk, Oct 30, 2005 IP
  4. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Geeez never realised that there are so many indians here :D. I am from Hyderabad and was shocked that some loosers did this act. These people have no life who, in the name of GOD are taking lifes of innocent people. I pity them.

poseidon, Oct 30, 2005 IP
  5. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Few hours back , judgement was passed on 2000 terrorist attack on Red Fort in Delhi.

1 got death sentence , 2 got life imprisonments and 4 got 7 year terms.

I dont understand why only Ashfaq Arif was given a death sentence. In my opinion . death sentence should be the minimum punishment given to terrorists or those supporting them.

sachin410, Oct 31, 2005 IP
  6. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't get you ...well i didn't find such kind of news. Are you okie?

westhaven, Oct 31, 2005 IP
  7. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    sachin410, Oct 31, 2005 IP
  8. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    westhaven, Oct 31, 2005 IP