1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank and product license, how to setup this?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by pilar, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi there..

I want to sell my product through clickbank to generate more affiliates. But I have a problem since I have never worked with Clickbank before.

My problem is a software which need to be registered for a product license. When a client order the product without clickbank they just order the product through our billing system (iono) and they add it into their cart and register their details and they pay for it through Paypal for example. After payment they can login to our member account system and download the software from there and the license is included in the software.

How can I realize a sale with Clickbank since Clickbank offer a payment page and let clients download the product instantly I guess? Instantly for me is not a problem at all, but the product license. How to handle that since I cannot communicate with the client which are gathered from CLickbank.

Any help is appreciated!

pilar, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  2. downloadsonline.org

downloadsonline.org Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can communicate with your client after he makes a purchase.
    clickbank sends you his name and email etc..

downloadsonline.org, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  3. writegurl

writegurl Member

Best Answers:
    Your thank you page (the page buyers are led to after they order) can have anything you want on it.

You don't necessarily have to give them the download link right away. You can have a form that buyers fill out. Once they submit that form, they're taken to the download page.

Several times I've ordered from Clickbank, and I'm required to enter my name and e-mail address on the sellers thank you page before I'm led to the actual download. So it can be done.

Good luck!

writegurl, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  4. bscdesign.com

bscdesign.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    On my site the thank you page has a form asking for the buyers information and domain name. Then if the information is all filled out the script is emailed to them instantly. I also make it that the form won't work unless the referral URL (The site that the visitor came from) is either paypal.com or clickbank.com.

bscdesign.com, Aug 10, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.