1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Limit to number of Blogger blogs?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MikeLugar, Aug 5, 2007.

Is there a limit to the amount of blogs you can create under 1 blogger account? I want to able to create over 50 blogs to use for marketing. Would i be able to do this with blogger?

MikeLugar, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Theres no limit that i know of, But you are spamming, It's more likely that they will delete the splogs because they are for spam than because you have 50 of them.

stOx, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  3. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    I had that thought before after I have been checking backlinks of some of my competitors and it seems like a good few were from blogger blogs that were basically sblogs...

aletheides, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  4. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    as i know there is no limit for blogger blogs

trichnosis, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  5. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    better spread them out over a few accounts even if they are legit blogs.

if blogger find a problem with ONE blog on your acct, they can delete ALL blogs from it **HAppened to me**

Nystul, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They will still know the blogs are run by the same person even if they are under different accounts.

stOx, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  7. BlindCat

BlindCat Banned

Best Answers:
    i knw sum1 ..who had 600 blogs in bloggger...and...they deleted all of them at one go...just because..they found 'few' to be spammy....It had many HIGH PR 4-5 blogs as well..

So my advice ..if ur planning to run MANY blogs...for a long period of time..just open 4-5 gmail account and spread all your blogs out...Dont keep everything under 1 account.

BlindCat, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  8. MikeLugar

MikeLugar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks for all the info, it sounds like it would be much safer for me to just buy a bunch of .info domains and host my own blogs. I was thinking i could save some money and use a free service but it's probably not the safest route.

MikeLugar, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  9. BlindCat

BlindCat Banned

Best Answers:
    Well I must tell you 1 thing though...For some reason Its easier to RANk well...with Blogs hosted in blogger...compared to normal info domains...Its probably because...the blogger blogs has ip form the google's ip block.

SO sometimes what i do is....I buy Normal domains and then USE the custom domain option in blogger to host it...in blogger instead of my usual host (hostgator)

And btw..there are places where you can get a .com for $4.99 or $3.99. And its a reputable company - Globat.com

http://www.globat.com/products/domainonly.htm

It was previously only $1.99 per domain (.com)...but recently...they increased it to $4.99.... and renewal is $7.99 or $8.99... So its pretty ok! Globat is the reseller for Tucows....so the service and everything is very reliable. Initially i registered over 30 domains in globat...and later transfered them to Godaddy for $6 sumthing (with 1 yr free extension). So I got 30 domains registered for 2 years only for about $9 each ($1.99 + 7)

BlindCat, Aug 5, 2007 IP
    Five-0 likes this.
  10. rosiee007

rosiee007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    rosiee007, Aug 5, 2007 IP
  11. BlindCat

BlindCat Banned

Best Answers:
    i second rosiee... and i almost forgot to mention that..you can actually host your blogs elsewhere as well...for instance - Wordpress is a good place where you start new blogs.

But i think blogger is the only HOST that allows the use of custom domain names. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

BlindCat, Aug 6, 2007 IP