1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anti-War 100,000 - Pro-War 400

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gworld, Sep 25, 2005.

1. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    That was me. :eek:

zman, Oct 27, 2005 IP
    ferret77 likes this.
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't care about red or green rep but I always thought that you are the only one who is ideologically a fascist and the rest just don't know any better. That is the reason I was surprised to see someone else can disagree with that post. :)

gworld, Oct 27, 2005 IP
    ferret77 likes this.
  3. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That would be "zman" :rolleyes:

yo-yo, Oct 27, 2005 IP
  4. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what I said. :)

zman, Oct 27, 2005 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Groupie;

Did you disagree with my posting and that was the reason you gave me red rep., or did you do it to make Gtech happy? :D

gworld, Oct 27, 2005 IP
  6. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Niether of the two. :)

zman, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  7. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Come on admit it, you were trying to earn your weekly 12 pack and cigar ;)

GRIM, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  8. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    That just requires a wallet. :p

zman, Oct 28, 2005 IP
    Hodgedup likes this.
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    groupie;

Did Gtech let you sit in his lap because you were a good boy and gave me a red rep? ;)

gworld, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Will.Spencer, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, it was a good old time when the cowboys actually did their own fighting instead of becoming cheer leader in the college and find every excuse in the book so they don't need to go to Vietnam to fight. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately today's city cowboys only know how to buy big hats and handmade boots but they don't know that the hat and the boots doesn't make the MAN.

gworld, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    What an amazing ability you have to fail to comprehend even the most clear messages. Truly you are a wonder of nature.

I would almost say that you provide evidence that there is a God, because evolution would never have created such a misfit of a creature.

Do you know that you are the only person whom I have ever seen post a racial slur on DigitalPoint? Are you proud of yourself?

Will.Spencer, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  13. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

ferret77, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What message is that will? may be is the message that with all your big talk about killing and fighting, you are not the one who is going to fight and kill and most likely will pee in your pants at a sound of gunshot. :rolleyes:

May be little willy gets all impressed by someone hats and boots but real MEN look at other MAN actions.

gworld, Oct 28, 2005 IP
  15. caseagainstbushcom

caseagainstbushcom Peon

Best Answers:
    Only Dick Nixon had a worse second term approval rating than George W Bush. Currently, Bush's approval rating is at 41% according to a Fox News poll.

If one goes to PRESIDENT BUSH -- Overall Job Rating and clicks on the President Bush: Job Ratings link at the bottom of the page, one discovers that in Fox News' own polls the percentage of Americans who "Approve" of the job George W Bush has been doing has been below 50% since March 29, 2005. It is the number of Americans who "Disapprove" which has been at or above 50% since August.
    FOX News/Opinion Dynamics Poll. Oct. 25-26 2005. N=900 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3. LV = likely voters
    "Do you approve or disapprove of the job George W. Bush is doing as president?"
    Date............Approve......Disapprove.....Unsure
    8/30-31/05.....45%............50%..............5%
    3/29-30/05.....49%............46%..............5%

Faux News - They distort. You abide.

caseagainstbushcom, Oct 28, 2005 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  16. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

These figures are significant only for those who believe or want to believe in them.

That's a typical pattern of pollings during a term.

In similar conditions any president, Rep or Dem would not have more approvals.

I'd like to meet personally all those that were interviewed...but it would be a waste of time.

:)

uca, Oct 29, 2005 IP
  17. caseagainstbushcom

caseagainstbushcom Peon

Best Answers:
    Typical of a terrible presidency. Care to provide some historical data to back up the "typical" claim? Similar conditions of lying the country into an unnecessary and costly war?

see http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img70&image=aproval_vs_alert_chart_NEW.gif

caseagainstbushcom, Oct 29, 2005 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Go way back to post 2295.

You appear to have missed it the first time.

Some peoples kids...

Will.Spencer, Oct 29, 2005 IP
  19. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Will, no need to waste time replying.

Anyway, I don't trust these polls 100%, and even if I did, imho among the same people interviewed many would switch back supporting the President in the electoral booth at the latest.

Imho it's common practice anywhere in the world, so I reckon it's typically human, to vote for someone (Bush for instance:) ) and then complain, moan, give s**t to him, also thanks to the so active liberals and friends with their Bush bashing hate campaigns (get a job;) ) while the others are busy working and making the country better and contributing to an improvement in the whole world, Iraq included, but revert to support when it comes to the only polls that count, that is elections of course!

So now you leftists know another secret and why Republicans appear to be and in fact are less bothered by these biased poll results and why they should really celebrate when they go their way.

Thanks again Will and sory I can't green rep you for the time being!;)

uca, Oct 29, 2005 IP
  20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Much of that would depend on what the other option was, alot of people from what I've even read on these threads, talked to people, etc voted for Bush because they thought he was the lesser of the 2 evils, not because they fully supported him. Give a good choice and I don't believe he'd have much of a chance on winning, even if there was a third term possibility of which at the present time there is not.

Hmm the bashing could also easily be reverted to how Bush got in for a second term in the first place, bashing of his opponent, of which many of the attacks by Bush have been disproven, taken out of context but that didn't stop the US populace from being uninformed and buying it up as fast as they buy their cheese burgers. Of course attacks from Kerry to Bush were also over the top in cases, so yes common politics. Wouldn't it be nice 'at least in my eyes' if a candidate was guilty of spreading total lies or misrepresentations the candidate would be fined? Would make the political game a bit more on the up and up.

Bashing for no reason is not good, Bashing because the president and his admin fucked up though I fail to see what's wrong with that? Isn't that the American way to challenge those in charge when they screw up, if we were just to let it slide and say nothing that would be as good as your charge quoted below

If we didn't say anything when they mess up would they change their tactics?

LOL and why's that and the polls are biased how exactly? They are not bothered by them now as an easy way to brush it off and not to debate the actual merits of what they say. But they gladly use them when it justifies their cause, their candidate and or party, again common politics :p

--Edit I posted the above while suffering an extreme hang over, so if it does not make any sense please call me on it and I'll try to fix it later ;)

GRIM, Oct 29, 2005 IP