1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outsourcing Email Customer Service

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kevin7654, Aug 1, 2007.

Hello,

I am looking into outsourcing the email customer service for my ecommerce site. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this? I was thinking about setting up a helpdesk system (cerberus) so I could give the workers a login to the helpdesk software instead of a direct login to the support email address.

Also, does anyone have any tips on finding someone overseas who would be able to respond to simple email inquiries?

Thanks,
    Kevin

kevin7654, Aug 1, 2007 IP
    Raj Kumar likes this.
  2. Scrabble

Scrabble Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!

I offer a 24-hour turn around article writing service in the Content Creation part of this forum, but I have mentioned that I also belong to a group of Virtual Assistants working from home.

You might want to try out our services. I will PM you our contact information so that you can check us out.

Scrabble, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  3. weblazer

weblazer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you are going to outsource that service india and philippines are the best country to outsource, they are both offering affordable services fee.

weblazer, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  4. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kavin
    We are also offering email customer services to 3 websites. And we are open to discuss this project with you. More you find about us Customer Care Services, we are india based firm, offering a wide range of services. We workout to solve the customer query.
    Kindly PM me for further details.
    Thanks, Shadab'
    For Magicsolv Intl.

nshadab, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  5. angelrabbit

angelrabbit Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    We can also help you for same, Our rates are highly competitive.
    Angel

angelrabbit, Aug 9, 2007 IP