1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you reccomend StatCounter

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by vicaram, Jul 23, 2007.

I was wondering how reliable and useful is a free StatCounter account in order to analyze a wordpress.com blog.
    Any clue?
    Thank you! :)

vicaram, Jul 23, 2007 IP
  2. KiruSoft

KiruSoft Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get information such as referers etc...

KiruSoft, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  3. JPRuss

JPRuss Peon

Best Answers:
    I love statcounter, it's quick an easy to use and install. It should work on any page or blog that doesn't filter out javascript.

The only "limitation" is that I find it a bit difficult to track a user through out there "flow" from page to page. I find this a bit easier with Google Analytics, but other then that it works great.

Once in a while I get an email from them telling me the latest and greatest info, but not a large amount and not enough that I would consider it SPAM, there's probably even an option to turn this off, but most of the time it's pretty interesting info.

JPRuss, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  4. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I love statcounter. I use it on all my blogs and am always checking my stats. I am always logging on there and checking how many visits I got at my site and learning more about the type of people who visit it.

melbel, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  5. jingjing

jingjing Peon

Best Answers:
    i think awstat in cpanal is enough for general stat information.

jingjing, Jul 30, 2007 IP