1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hindi on the Web

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DharmaSeo, Jul 27, 2007.

Hey guys, does anyone here have a site in Hindi, or even market/advertise in hindi using adwords etc? I did some research and some say hindi might bloom on the net, im quite skeptical about it but good to be optimisic, i wrote short summary article on it too
    :)

Seo blog - potential of hindi on the web

DharmaSeo, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  2. samyak_bhuta

samyak_bhuta Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Dharma,

Can you tell me what exactly you are looking for ?

I am planning a site in Gujarati ( Negotiating with my client ). It will be a site with all local news videos for Vadodara, Gujarat posted on it. We are going to use .flv ( ala Youtube et all ) format. My client is already running a successful news bulletin for local news channel so generating content is not a problem ! I think once it is done you would like to have a look at it. Till then best of luck as you scout around.

My advice is don't belive what governement is saying. Beaurocracy don't just let thing happen. Hindi (or for that matter any Indian language) can best flourish by market forces. It is not people who don't want to read/write in Hindi but lack of tools ( hardware and software both) that make them transfer to English.

Regards,

Samyak

samyak_bhuta, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  3. DharmaSeo

DharmaSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    yes agree, for sure interested when you are done to show me

DharmaSeo, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  4. samyak_bhuta

samyak_bhuta Peon

Best Answers:
    Surel I will let you know. Thanks for the reputation also. You are the first to give that at DP.

samyak_bhuta, Jul 27, 2007 IP