1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bush On 9/11: There's One Terrible Pilot

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by dgridley, Jul 25, 2007.

1. BigMumu

BigMumu Peon

Best Answers:
    Dunno, of Saddam guilty of the attacks maybe .. never mind ..
    Before or after Iraq invasion? :rolleyes:

I think you, really are sincere trying to defend blindly the US government, but know something? The government itself doesn't give a damn, it kept replacing stupid lies by more stupid lies, in fact those weren't lies because they were tricking no one who has a bit of common sense, those weren't "lies" but "jokes" (*), something like: "we are the greatest country, we have the most powerful army, we will do whatever we want, but we are polite enough to give you some childish excuses."

(*) For all countries but the USA, coz Americans took (take) them very seriously :rolleyes:

BigMumu, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  2. Peobigwig

Peobigwig Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we should just let all the terrorist into iraq and make it a parking lot.

Peobigwig, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    You are entitled to an opinion. I typically try to work with facts. Facts trump opinions every time.

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are wrong there Gtech, in today's society shown through some of our posters on this forum show that facts are trumped by opinions. Just look at gworld's, ags, and some others' ramblings.

debunked, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    So very true, debunked! Unfortunately, I was never a good liar, so it's hard for me to compete with them, on their own level.

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to kill me with humor?

guerilla, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  7. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    Here's a fact for you: my country (Canada, as I mentioned earlier in this thread) is not involved in the war in Iraq in any way. If your knowledge of the war is so lacking that you didn't realize that your huge neighbor to the north isn't even there, I fail to understand why anyone should take you seriously on this subject at all.

I can't stop there. The fact that Canada isn't in Iraq is a huge point of contention with America in general; are you so detached from the reality of the war that you somehow miss this? Do you not watch or read the news, mainstream or otherwise?

Seriously, that ends not only this discussion but any discussion on this topic in which you've offered any thought or idea.

PalSys, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    Let's examine your facts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Iraq_War
    Perhaps you do not think the honorable work your fellow countrymen are doing in training Iraqi policemen and Army Officers is noteworthy?

Let me know if you need anything else.

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    You were probably confusing facts with feelings.

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:

LOL GTech, you need to take up comedy, you are a major failure at forum propaganda man !!!

PS: Republicans lost control of congress, Cheney and Bush are heading toward impeachment !!!

anthonycea, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    That's a good shield. Do you think it will work though?

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  12. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    You're ridiculous. They have absolutely nothing to do with the war or the invasion, they are there in the role of peacekeepers to help Iraq build it's democracy. Canadians have been peacekeeping in Iraq in one way or another since the late 1980's; they would be there helping to build democracy whether the US invaded or aliens invaded.

The honorable work that my fellow countrymen are doing in Iraq is nothing short of amazing, especially considering that they've been doing that work for so many years.

So, of course, my facts stand. Saying that Canada is a part of the Iraq war is like saying that Christian missionary groups in Iraq are part of the war.

Some web sites for your reference:

http://twr.mobrien.com/twr/twr18v18.htm
    http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/middle_east/iraq_relations-en.asp
    http://canadaonline.about.com/od/terrorwar/a/canadairaq.htm
    http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0319-08.htm

The very solid fact remains (and you love facts, right?) that you proved such a horrendous lack of knowledge earlier that you have quashed any authority of knowledge that you appeared to possess before. It would be absolutely impossible for me to continue this debate knowing as well as I do how ineffectual you are on the topic.

PalSys, Jul 26, 2007 IP
    anthonycea likes this.
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You have GTech figured out, baffle em with a ton of bullshit, keep throwing it and some of it is bound to stick, unfortunately for GTech most of his followers are brainwashed Evangelicals and kids in Junior High School.

14. GTech

Best Answers:
    OK, so now you revert your claim that your country "Here's a fact for you: my country (Canada, as I mentioned earlier in this thread) is not involved in the war in Iraq in any way."?

Thank you. As clearly, Canada is actually helping train Iraqi Army and Police Officers.

So when I said "Blame the US for muslims killing each other, when the US (and your country) are there trying to prevent such. and you said that was not true, we now see it is.

For, as you yourself have pointed out (after I corrected you, of course), your country is there training Iraqi Army and Police Officers, who are in fact, trying to prevent what you blame the US for doing.

I'm so glad we cleared that up.

Shall we summarize?

You claimed hundreds of thousands of deaths, and your only source was a long debunked partisan paper by an anti-war group.

You claimed ""the US has given more lives during this losing fight in Iraq then were lost in the first place" but as far as I can tell, never responded.

You used the race card, then retracted it, then used it again.

You used the victim card to paint yourself a victim.

You claimed your country had no involvement at all in Iraq, but I demonstrated in fact that your country is there training Iraqi Army and Police Officers.

What else can I correct you on? You just sort of make it up as you go along, eh?

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  15. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    The last topic he started was 12 days ago, and only 94 of his 12,000 + posts are new threads. He's just some angry guy with extreme and self-serving views who trolls the board looking to flame people who think differently then he does. He has nothing to contribute save for comments on the ideas of others.

PalSys, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  16. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    As I said previously, Canada would be there doing the same work whether the US invaded or aliens invaded. Take a second to check out the links I left for you; they all make very clear the Canadian view on the war in Iraq. That includes both people and government, and I included links to opinions from both.

PalSys, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Cool, my own personal stalker!

Is that what you do, when people continually prove you wrong? Or do you send them PMs saying who nice you are and that you will never attack them?

Such empty rhetoric ;)

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    GTech hates Muslims, most of the people on this forum who agree with him have that in common with him, that is the similarity with all of them, so welcome to the DP political forum.

19. GTech

Best Answers:
    I summarized the points above. My comments, and your comments. Is your country in Iraq training Iraqi Army and Police Officers or not? You seemed to agree they were, which made my comment valid and yours look foolish.

I understand why you want to backpedal. At least let me revel in it a bit, before you bring up your next dishonest point ;)

GTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  20. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    Quite the welcome wagon! I've enjoyed my participation in all other threads so far though :) I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt no matter the color of their skin, and I have no problem butting heads with the rednecks here and there.

Yes, they most definitely are and they would be (for the third time) whether the US invaded or aliens invaded. They would have been there when Saddam fell whether it was from a heart attack or an American bullet. They are not helping in the war effort, they are not killing anyone, they are not taking a side. They are training police and soldiers in order to help the Iraqi people to defeat their enemy themselves and build a viable society. They are there picking up the pieces of the destruction that your countrymen leave behind.

I cannot be more clear in saying that Canada is not involved in the war in Iraq in any way.

PalSys, Jul 26, 2007 IP