1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My company's site

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by ahkip, Jul 26, 2007.

ahkip, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  2. EverestTech

EverestTech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sorry to say but i don't feel that the site is professional enough. :p

EverestTech, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  3. mirturk

mirturk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool but I think isn't very well for a company.

mirturk, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  4. zan23

zan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It looks bit too simple at this point, add more content along the sidebar areas. The square sized picture at the upper left looks somewhat awkward to me, maybe turn it into a full header image.

zan23, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  5. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, I would have to agree with the above. It doesn't look incredibly professional right now. But, I don't think it will take much tweaking to get it there. The logo (if that's your actual company logo) is a little small and doesn't compliment the color schemes you have at all. It was also a little confusing for me to see a different color scheme for each page navigated. I would stick with one scheme and try to tie it in more with your logo. I did like the pictures you have of all your product though.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Firegirl, Jul 26, 2007 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  6. scubish

scubish Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think your site would benefit from defining the audience that you want to reach.

What do you actually want to communicate to your customers? I think there is a lot of good information like ISO Certification, meeting FDA requirements, infrastructure, ability to deliver large orders... but putting all this information on one single page might actually turn people away.

Also your home page needs to be a little bit more action. Use it to highlight some important pieces of information and then guide your users to the relevant sections. e.g. list the next trade show where your company exhibits (link to the exhibit page), highlight one product (link to the product pages), etc.

I am a little bit confused about the contact info page. Are these three different companies? Are they part of your group? Perhaps adding a worldmap graphic would help to clarify that. You might also want to consider renaming this page to "Corporate Offices" or something like that to prevent confusion with the "Inquiry" page (which I would call "Contact Us")

Your site would also benefit from some customer success stories. Who is already distributing your products? Can you get any quotes from your customers for the website?

The page labeled "News & Event" doesn't have any news, you might want to add some previous press releases and other news worthy items to show your users that you have some history and that there is great stuff going on at your company.

I would also add some information about your company and perhaps some pictures that show the factory.

Matthias

scubish, Jul 26, 2007 IP