1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CJ noob need help !

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Torans, Jul 26, 2007.

I don't really understand how it works , do i get a code after they acept my request or how do i display there ads ,if i do get code where can i find it , could someone please guide me to right direction ! When i log in in CJ i go to the Get Links>By Relationship>My advertisers and i see 2 advertisers , but how do i get them on my site =/ , anywhere i can get code or how it works ! Any help appreciated !

Torans, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  2. Dan

Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Click on the advertiser, then click of the link type in the popup box. You can then either click on 'Get JavaScript' or 'Get HTML' to find your link code.

Dan

Dan, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  3. Torans

Torans Active Member

Best Answers:
    cheers buddy , checking it right now !

And what exactly this means 3 Month EPC (GBP) 4.20 is that the amount i will pay for 3 months by using it ?
    Another question i checked there advertisers it seems to be very poor for a gamer Site like mine, where i could get newest game advertisers , like you know when game just being released and booms i would like to get thouse sort of banners from advertisers ! Anyone knows ?

Torans, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  4. Dan

Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    That means that over the last 3 months, for that particular link type, for every one hundred visitors that publishers have sent to that merchant, those publishers have earned £4.20 in sales commissions.

Dan

Dan, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  5. Torans

Torans Active Member

Best Answers:
    ahaaaa so it doesnt look very good deal :D

Torans, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  6. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't pay much attention to the EPC. A few affiliates driving a lot of poorly targeted clicks can really skew the numbers.

tvmatt, Jul 27, 2007 IP