1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Someone gives me bad reputations :(

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by themaster, Oct 23, 2005.

I dont understant why they give me bad reput :( I think I do not post wrong posts, But I had 3 red reputation and only 1 green :( My reput point is now "0"

There is no reason,, or I cant see it why They give me bad reputation..

themaster, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    There are certain topis that lead to bad rep. Talking about rep is one of them. Click fraud, black hat topics, and politics are others. I suggest you delete this thread before you receive more.

Shannon

Smyrl, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    *yawn* here we go again...

fryman, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  4. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    oh boo hoo.

cry me a river.

MELLA, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  5. NetMidWest

NetMidWest Peon

Best Answers:
    The rep you get should be linked to the post it was given on; if it makes no sense, it could be someone trying to spread rep so that they can rep someone a second time. It also could be a sore loser from your auctions...
    Unfortunate flaws in a system like this. Just keep being a good guy, post on topic, be helpful, and use smileys to convey your humor if you have trouble with english... Things should improve for you.

NetMidWest, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  6. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Some great tips there, Netmidwesty.

My advice would be, just be yourself... if people red rep you for it you're obviously an arsehole. If not then at least u have something going for you.

MELLA, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  7. _vlada_

_vlada_ Peon

Best Answers:

I started here with a bunch of reds. Personaly I dont care what color is block. I care to be honest to mysef. Everything I post is IMHO <= So, I don`t even understand why someone write that.

how about: be yours - be free ?

_vlada_, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Good advice. Some things are better left unsaid :) (there must be more than 100 rep threads by now)

Blogmaster, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  9. _vlada_

_vlada_ Peon

Best Answers:

Ohhh, nooo. Not again..

_vlada_, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  10. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a good observation.

The funny thing about politics related threads is..no matter what you say ..logical..illogical..pro Bush..anti Bush.. in all cases someone will come and give you a red rep. :D

sachin410, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Very true. The better you state your case though, the more the greens will out weigh the red. But if you're not prepared for the debate, it's better to stay out :)

12. themaster

themaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok pls stopping giving me red reputation pls.. There are many people give me red at this thread.. If possible please add your nickname at your red reput.. Dont afraid :)

themaster, Oct 24, 2005 IP
    minstrel likes this.
  13. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol I started a rep thread myself and guess what... I got red repped for it! :D

Good thing though is most people here know the rep system is screwed up and not to be taken seriously so it's used more for fun than anything else.

Don't sweat it.

GeorgeB., Oct 24, 2005 IP
  14. themaster

themaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BTW thanks for your nice suggestions..

Regards..

themaster, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    lol just stop. It won't get any better as this thread continues :)

16. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Here's a little Rep 101 on how to get green and not get red, from a pro that's done almost every thing wrong, and look where he's at!! :D

1. When you get red, DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! Unless you want it!!! You're VERY lucky to not be in the red right now when you were at zero points when you started this thread!!!! (NO, I didn't give you red, and only a wacko can beg for red and get green!!!! grrrr!!)
    2. Don't make a post about making big bucks when you're doing fraud. We can find out about it, fast. You'll be in da red before you can say the word fraud!!
    3. Is there a topic you know a lot about? When every some one has a question in that area, help them. Some times you might get a green. Just don't help people only to get da green! A lot of newbies for example don't even know about the ref stuff, and newbies need I think 50 rep points before they can even give out rep! As a bonus you'll generate more threads that have back-links to your site, generateing some visitors and leting search engines find you!
    4. If you see a thread about some one who's doing fraud, join in and fame them, bash them, cream them, crucify them...you get the idea!!! Some one who does fraud is never right. Every one will agree with you except the person who did the fraud, or is on the side of the fraud freak!!
    5. Like to have fun and just chat?? Live down here in the Off Topic boards. Have fun, make people laugh, just don't try to be a wacko, or you'l be knocked down to red. Only ONE person has ever became a wacko and lived to tell the tail and be in the green!
    6. Don't post nasty images, lots of ahem... bouncing smilies, ([​IMG]), 1337 talk, anything that would drive normal humans insane, unless you are the official wacko that knows how to do it right.
    7. Try not to talk politics!!!! People on your side will give you green, the other side will give you red! Come election day, vote for the Wacko for President!! :D (Say that, and you'll be bombed with red!) :D
    8. Don't *bump* threads!!!
    9. Post like you got English, spelling, grammar....skills. Unless you're the wacko and have learned the da, iz, pze, waz...language!

Do all that, minus the ahem, wacko suggestions, and you'll be bombed with green!!!!

Nintendo, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I agree. Sometimes members complain about not getting help or not getting it fast enough and my question is always: where do you help out. It's a give and take situation over here :)