1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DP user Dadman chargedbacked or sended fraud funds to me 1743$ on paypal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jacobkell, Jul 25, 2007.

What should i do?I made 5 exchanges with him from paypal to epassporte and sudenly i got funds "temporaly on hold"and i need to respond to paypal in resolution center.
    I see this in my paypal:
    * Open Disputes & Claims (5)
    o Claims requiring your action (5)
    * Closed Disputes & Claims - Last 15 days (0)
    Temporary Hold To PayPal Jul. 24, 2007 Placed Details -$196.58 USD $7.97 USD
    Temporary Hold To PayPal Jul. 24, 2007 Placed Details -$350.00 USD $13.95 USD
    Temporary Hold To PayPal Jul. 24, 2007 Placed Details -$460.00 USD $18.24 USD
    Temporary Hold To PayPal Jul. 24, 2007 Placed Details -$170.00 USD $6.93 USD
    Temporary Hold To PayPal Jul. 24, 2007 Placed Details -$567.00 USD $22.41 USD
    What to do??

jacobkell, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  2. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    I don't think these are chargebacks. I think this is Paypal saying to you "You are not allowed to transfer money this way". It's against their TOS.

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  3. jacobkell

jacobkell Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean?Can you explain more?
    Look what is got when i enter in:
    Related Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    Jul. 24, 2007 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed Placed Details -$196.58 USD $7.97 USD -$188.61 USD

4. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    It is against Paypal TOS to transfer funds from or to Paypal from or to another finance company like EGold, Moneybookers, Epassporte etc..

If it is a chargeback, then the other member would have given a reason for the dispute. You should be able to go a bit deeper to find out what that reason is. If there is no reason entered, you can pretty much guess that it is Paypal who have done this for going against their TOS.

5. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If he paid with a CC through Paypal and did a chargeback, you screwed!

Codythebest, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  6. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    What was the company name these payments came from? PM this info. I will tell you if it is fraudulent or not. I have done plenty of business with him before.

7. jacobkell

Best Answers:
    PM sended.It is probaly a chargeback beacuse when i click on resolve i get question did i need to shipped item and i didnt,did i have tracking number for order etc...Also,5 time i didnt send epassporte,instead that i sended money to other paypal account,and he insist on sending to other paypal accoutn instead using refund which i was want to do.

8. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    Well, this sounds like both of you are confused about what you are intending to do.

I know the guy fairly well. I am sure he will sort this out with you shortly, so don't panic.

9. jacobkell

Best Answers:
    Yes but how?I need to send reply to paypal in period of 15 days,if i dont do that then paypal will not return funds.And it cannot be beacuse of exchange,beacuse i was did already over 500 exchanges and never had a single problem.I am proffesional exchanger,that is what i do for earning money plus some other things.Plus question is why he requested last exchange to send to other paypal account instead refund?If i did refund,then this wont happened atleast to that last transcation.

10. DaDMan

DaDMan Guest

Best Answers:
    I am DaDMan and I dont know what's the problem. I have nothing to either "hide" or "scam" here.. am pretty well know and it will remain as is. -- I am in communication with paypal to know what's that problem.

DaDMan, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  11. Bob'O

Bob'O Peon

Best Answers:
    This happened to me recently with paypal. Someone paid me with paypal and paypal took it upon themselves to freeze the payment an hour later. When I dug deeper it wasn't a chargeback but paypal putting the hold because they thought there was something unauthorized about the account.

I talked to the person who paid and they said they were in belgium for vacation or something and that is why paypal flagged it I guess. Anyways to make a long story short, paypal wanted him to verify his physical address by postal mail which of course he was out of the country so he couldn't do it. (Which reminds me he had me open a moneybookers account to receive the funds but he never paid!)

DaDMan you need to help this person figure out why the funds are being held. You can log into your account and it will tell you what they want from you , if anything and you can do it so he gets his money. Do it now because paypal will just close the whole thing in like a week and he will be out all of the funds. You were the payer and if the problem is with your account YOU need to fix this for him.

However if the problem is in HIS account, he is responsible. Any chance either of you are using paypal in a country they don't allow???

Bob'O, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  12. DaDMan

DaDMan Guest

Best Answers:
    Well , like I've said, am in communication with Paypal in order to know what's that problem. as I've never had any problem whatsoever with paypal in years and any problems with whatsoever. I am in the same situation as Jacokbell, I just dont know what's happening.

DaDMan, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  13. jacobkell

Best Answers:
    Problem cant be in my account beacuse i did over 500 exchanges before plus other types of transcation,take a look at threads on digital point and you will see if account receive fraud funds then it gets limited and paypal require sending of documents.And my account works fine i was even did one exchange after this so that cannot be problem.In any case,i freezing any demand to other ecurrency for paypal until this is resolved.

jacobkell, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  14. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    money exchanges are illegal in paypal, they are very close to money laundry and the fact that you have done over 500 exchanges without any problem does not mean that paypal could not finally catch you.

nickflame, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  15. jacobkell

Best Answers:
    Yes but that's not issue of this,issue is why funds are holded.

16. zyzq06

zyzq06 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think your account is holded because of chargeback.money exchanges are illegal in paypal.so you can't offer information about exchange for protecting your account.you can't prevent him/her chargebacking,but If you don't want to have your paypal account, you can offer information about exchange .that your and his/her paypal accounts are banned.you will lose your paypal account ,he/she can't receive $1743.
    you'd better transfer money to another paypal account before responding paypal.( I mean If you want to offer information about exchange)
    good luck to you.

zyzq06, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  17. zyzq06

zyzq06 Guest

Best Answers:
    why funds are holded:You should check your email of joining paypal.you should received a mail about the reason.

zyzq06, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  18. jacobkell

Best Answers:
    Dadman claims he have same disputes in his account as i do.Is it possible if one person chargeback person A and then person A sended to person B and have effect.
    In shortly dadman says he have same chargeback as i do.Can that be possible?

19. zyzq06

zyzq06 Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't understand your mean.do you mean one person(C) sent money to A,than A send to B.If C chargeback,does B have effect?
    If this is your mean.I tell you it is possible effect B,because If A don't have enough money to chargeback C ,paypal company will hold B 's paypal.
    If A have enough money to chargeback C,B have no matter.
    if you send/receive money from same pearon in 7 days,your account will be check.maybe it is holded.

zyzq06, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  20. jacobkell

Best Answers:
    He says his accoutn have same disputes and his wife account which is sended 5th transcation.I realy dont understood how can three accounts have disputes.