1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Press Release Writing - Get on Google

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by whatsthedeal, Jul 25, 2007.

Have your PR written by a marketing professional with a BA in English! I charge $50 per PR and I write everything from scratch using the details you provide and information that I gather from your website or other correspondence.

With the PR you get:
    -proof copy
    -one round of revisions
    -keyword optimization (for SEO)
    -and a GUARANTEE that you appear on Google News!

$50 paypal only. I have MANY samples of recent PR jobs and articles that I have written.

whatsthedeal, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  2. highflyer

highflyer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What does a BA in English have to do with writing a press release? :confused: :D I'm not trying to crash your thread (you may be an excellent PR writer); I just wanted to point out something that's not only misleading but makes little sense. :)

Good luck! :D

highflyer, Jul 25, 2007 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  3. whatsthedeal

whatsthedeal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, in order to obtain a BA in English you must go through at least one PR writing course (public relations/business writing) and obviously you will need to display control of the language. I mentioned the degree primarily due to the amount of people on here who speak/write English as a second language.

My PR writing experience is the proof in the pudding - samples available!

whatsthedeal, Jul 26, 2007 IP