1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Job for american webDesigner

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Western, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    any designer that living in US ?
    Pm me with your information
    JOB

Western, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  2. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    What exactly are you looking for? Anyone can claim to be a Web designer with experience and knowledge of this, this and that. Are you looking for someone who can create a Web site from scratch, starting with a design created in a program such as Adobe Photoshop, then coded using the latest in Web standards, such as clean, minimal, semantic and valid (X)HTML, and CSS, with unobtrusive, error-free JavaScript for enhanced interactivity, while still making sure the site works well cross-browser, is accessible to everyone and is usable as well?

Or do you need a developer who can take an existing design (created by a designer), code the (X)HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, then integrate that with a content management system? Or are you looking for a Web programmer who can create a custom content management system or e-commerce Web site from scratch (without having to resort to existing off the shelf products)?

Dan Schulz, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  3. scriptmakingman

scriptmakingman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would be glad to help out. Please shoot me an email.

scriptmakingman, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  4. Western

Western Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you will get money as you know

Maybe only css and static page and you get daily 30$
    and maybe you was good developer and i can pay you even 100$/day

Western, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  5. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Funny, that's less than I charge an HOUR.

deathshadow, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  6. Western

Best Answers:
    i don't mean that you work all day and i pay you this amount
    all i need may take only 1 day and i ll pay you good money if you living in uds And you are more than 18 yrs old ..

Western, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  7. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty much the same thing here (what deathshadow said). But I'm not about to go into discussing prices on a forum, due to price fixing laws here in the United States.

And yes, I am good. Very good. I don't like tooting my own horn, but I'm one of the best XHTML/CSS coders you're ever going to find, and deathshadow can attest to that (he's known me for what, five years now?).

But judging from your unprofessional and immature attitude here in this thread, I can already tell that you're not worth the effort I'd have to invest into developing a working relationship with you.

Dan Schulz, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  8. mikeloring

mikeloring Guest

Best Answers:
    Dan, theres a large difference between being 15 years old using internet slang, and being a foreigner posting on a mostly english speaking message board.

please send me a private message if your still looking gharibe. i'm a college student looking for freelance opportunities.

i'm an application developer/designer working at Northern Illinois University (HTML, CSS, PHP, Flash/Flex (ActionScript 3.0))

mikeloring, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  9. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Mike, no disrespect intended, but how are you drawing the conclusion that this individual is outside the United States? I've dealt with people who are much older than me (I'm 28) who act like like children (and I don't mean because they haven't developed any social skills or haven't matured mentally, I mean individuals who know better yet just flat out don't care). I've also met 15 years olds who act more mature than most 40 year olds.

It's all about a person's demeaner and how they present themselves in public, not how old they are or what country they're in that matters to me (it's a big part of why I don't like most Cubs fans, despite being a life-long Cubbie myself).

10. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That is what I am thinking... In my experience people in other countries usually speak better english than WE DO... The level of speaking the engrish most goodry in the original post looks to me to be the product of an American middle school.

that I do be Asking yes? information must Pm most immediately.

The TOTAL LACK of particulars alone is enough to make one assume it isn't even on the up and up.

deathshadow, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  11. mikeloring

mikeloring Guest

Best Answers:
    what i was specifically talking about was grammatical errors and spelling errors. everyone in the US knows we have ebonics, then we have LoLZ0r! language for the 15 year old middle schoolers =) the topic of the thread is what immediately came to my attention: "Job for american webDesigner". since he's specifically looking for an american to design his web site, he's either foreign, or hates foreigners =P (since hes looking for only americans).

i didn't mean any disrespect in my previous post =) i just read your post thinking "dude, he's foreign, be nice!"

time for smoke break at work!

mikeloring, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  12. mister-X

mister-X Peon

Best Answers:
    .. and if you want to go to jail!

Think about that!
    He does not need a web designer. He need someone for payment processing.

mister-X, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  13. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, in order to enter into a legally binding written contract, you have to be at least 18. And no Web designer worth his salt (or any self-respecting client) would dare exchange money for services without an iron-clad written contract.

14. mister-X

mister-X Peon

Best Answers:
    Check another thread
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=406748

I every thread he is searching for someone fro US. Sometimes web designer, sometimes hosting company...

mister-X, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  15. Western

Best Answers:

Pm sent

pm sent

Western, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  16. AdamSee

AdamSee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're charging around $100/an hour for CSS/XHTML? Maybe for an occasional job, but for a contract lasting several weeks to months? I doubt that.

AdamSee, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  17. Western

Best Answers:
    you must to come to my office for job
    its not online job
    8 -10 in the AM

Western, Jul 26, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.