1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pixel Dynamics - Forum Posting Service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Pixel Dynamics, Oct 23, 2005.

Pixel Dynamics - Forum Posting Service

Is your forum new, and struggling to get started? Or do you just simply want you forum to become more active? Well if so, then Pixel Dynamics is for you. Pixel Dynamics is a forum related site with a “Paid Posts” service.

With our paid posts service you can get your forums up, running and active in no time. This is how it works:

All you have to do is go to http://www.pixeldynamics.org/paidposts.htm and make a purchase of one of our 3 packages. As soon as you do so, we will select a writer who is interested and knows a lot about your topic to register at your forums and start posting. This can be very important to you for many reasons.

Our posters will make detailed and on topic posts. This will create a lot more activity on your forums. This can also help you to get more members. Think of it this way: If you were to come across a forum with 100 posts and 20 members would you join? Most likely not. But what if you came across a forum with 1000 posts, and 40 members. Then would you join? It’s much more likely.

Also, the average person if un-aware of “Web Crawlers” web crawlers are bots that search around on sites and forums looking for information so they can index you on search engines. Hence increasing the traffic of your site. So by using our service, it will give more information for the web crawlers to look at and it will get you indexed on more search engines.

For more information please view: http://www.pixeldynamics.org. Or to purchase a paid posts package please refer to: http://www.pixeldynamics.org/paidposts.htm.

Thanks a lot;
    - The Pixel Dynamic Management Team

Pixel Dynamics, Oct 23, 2005 IP
    Kaabi likes this.
  2. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Morgan, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  3. Pixel Dynamics

Pixel Dynamics Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, is this even allowed? Keep your business on your own threads.

The forums are standard forums for this type of business. Plus the only thing similar with the layout of our advertisements would be the links. So what? Millions of people do the same. You can't possibly get upset with that.

So I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t sabotage my threads with advertising your own business.

Pixel Dynamics, Oct 24, 2005 IP
    web-rover likes this.
  4. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The wording is the same.. I just looked at them..As to who had what first.. I dunno...

I know I heard of paidposting before pixel posting..

The text is very similar. Clearly someone rewrote the other ones text.

Whoever did it should fix it. Completely unnecessary and it is likely to kill any chance at any business here... So whomever did it, I suggest they change their text and information as quickly as possible.

aeiouy, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  5. Kaabi

Kaabi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's obvious paidposts was around first. Pixel dynamics totally plagiarized that mofo's code.

Kaabi, Oct 24, 2005 IP
  6. Pixel Dynamics

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can't make that accusation without any proof. What code did I so called "plagiarize"?

All my PHP and HTML coding is written on my own. There is no way to steal PHP code. It is not displayed in View >> Source.

The writing may be similar. But there are many sites that give the same message as Morgan and myself are giving.

Also Morgan, you accuse me of stealing your wording... Why would I when your content is filled with typos...

paiposts.com isn’t it paidposts.com? That’s real professional. ;)

But alright, I really don't feel like fighting over this. I’m sorry if you feel that our text is some what similar. If it will stop this argument, then I guess ill take a look at both sites and change anything that you may find similar tonight.

7. Pixel Dynamics

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright, well I have changed anything than Morgan may find at all similar on my site. Which wasn't much, but I did it anyways.

So unless Morgan has any other problems with my site, may a moderator please delete all but the very first post in this thread?

Thanks alot,
    - The Pixel Dynamic Management Team

8. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As two other members of the forum also noted the text was a copy of mine it has seemed to change cince then though.
    Also for making the above post and showing others this service might not be up to scratch and just warining them before they go ahead and purchase it i get a bad feedback rating from the owner with the description: bitch
    Not sure about you but this seems quite immature and personally i would not use this service but its up to you.

Thanks

And Goodluck in your new venture Pixel Dynamics

Morgan, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  9. Pixel Dynamics

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Morgan, that’s not true. I never touched your reputation. And have never called you a bitch.

Please don't make accusations. You simply assumed that I gave you that negative rep. I didn't.

If you need to, ask an admin to check. Im pretty sure they can see who gave who rep.

For future reference, investigate before you accuse someone of something. Its very unprofessional to make accusations without proof. I never once called you a bitch.

I’m not nearly that immature.

Also, I don't believe that our text ever was very similar. I only changed ONE paragraph. I left the rest. Plus I only changed 2 sentences of that one paragraph. Only because it was "slightly" the same as yours.

I know you don't like me, and I know you must see me as a threat. But no matter what you do you will always have competition. You have to learn to live with it. You have to be the best you can be.

So if possible. Could we do the mature thing, and please end this Morgan?

I’m going to contact an administrator and ask them to have this removed ASAP. If you have any other problems with my service please send me a PM.

Regards;
    - Nick, Owner and Manager of PixelDynamics.org

Pixel Dynamics, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  10. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Regarding you post not only was the text the same other members also saw that aswell, even after you have changed the wording if you have a look through both sites yours has the same structure and ideas that mine does you just use a few different words in between.
    Heres the text on the front page of each sites read and see if you can find the similarities.

PaidPosts.com:

Why Choose us?
    So you're probably wondering why you should choose us when there are other sites out there that offer the same solution and product. Well, if you want the most detailed and on-topic posts from people that are interested in your forums' theme, then we're here for you. If you want undetailed and 3 word posts not giving the buyer much for their money, then i'm sure you can find someone else out there willing to do it but we're not for that. We ourselves are forum owners and know what it's like starting out and that's why we can give you the most comprehensive service available to date to help you start and run not only a popular forum but a profitable one aswell. Many people make a living by owning forums and you can too with our help.

PixelDynamics.org

Why Choose Pixel Dynamics?
    So, you're probably wondering, why should I choose "Pixel Dynamics" when there are many other sites offering the same services? Well that's a very good question. We at Pixel Dynamics strive to give you the best service possible. We believe in hard work, and we do our best to make sure that the customer is satisfied. We know that not everyone has money to through out the window, so we have adjusted our prices to meet the needs of the average person.

PaidPosts.com

What makes our service so important to you?
    Our service not only provides you with members that post but a backbone to your forum just think if you where searching the net and found a forum with a great domain but no posts would you register? Probably not, thats where we provide you with great ontopic posts to get thoughs visitors to signup and start replying and starting there own threads. You may not realise but all posts from forums get crawled by search engines one time or another so not only are our posts/members helping you get new loyal members but we help you get hits and indexed by search engines. So if you want more members and visitors then PaiPosts.com is the answer for you dont go with having a boring forum another day buy now.

PixelDynamics.org

Why is our paid posts service so important?
    Our paid posts service can be very important to forum owners because we can not only make your forums much more active, we can help you to attract many new members. The more posts a site has, the more attractive it looks, and of course the more attractive the site, the more likely that people are going to want to join it.
    Also, the average person does not know that search engines like google use "Web Crawlers" which are bots that search websites for information so that they can index sites on their search engine. By using our service, we will create more posts on your site, giving these web crawlers more information to look at, hence getting you indexed on more sites and increasing your web traffic.

Let the viewers make there own decision

Morgan, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  11. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Shame on you pixel.

zman, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  12. Pixel Dynamics

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright, well the headings may be similar and we may both be using the same general idea... but that’s hardly "Plagiarism".

We are both running a company of the same genre. Of course our text will be somewhat similar.

13. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I find it intriguing that you only see it as "somewhat similar".

zman, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  14. Pixel Dynamics

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    k, show me where they are exact... then. Maybe Im blind, because I simply don't see them as being the same.

15. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didnt say exact. Just using some common sense in making a judgment that one of the two is just a rewrite of the other. Thats all.

zman, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  16. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    zman: as you can see this was why i made this post pixeldynamics.org copied the text on my front page to use for his service selling the same thing paid posts.
    Also this was an updated index page he has the last one was even more of a copy until he changed after my first post.

Also have a look at the faq pages

PaidPosts.com (Original Site)

What exactly do "PaidPosts.com" do?
    To put it simply, we give your forum a boost by posting in it and advertising it.

How does a package help my forum?
    When starting a new forum, it is hard to attract members. The public is seeking for active forums. If there is another forum on your topic that's more active than you, chances are that a visitor would rather join that discussion rather than yours. Our writers post in your forum and start active discussions, thus encouraging the public to join and participate.

How are your prices so low?
    The first reason is because we are new and made our prices so low to start off and get people interested. Second, we find writers that are willing to post at low costs because they are interested in your forum topic.

What payments do you accept?
    We accept PayPal and credit card for all orders and Money Orders on orders over $40.

Who are the writers?
    Our writers are a list of people that each went through our training program and have a topic that they are specialized in. Once a order comes in, we contact a writer that is specialized in the forum topic.

How do I order a package?
    Click here and simply fill out that simple forum. Once we review it we will send you an email back with a link to purchase the package.

PixelDynamics.org (copy of paidposts.com)

How does the "Paid Posts" service help my forums?
    The Paid Posts service can help your forums in many ways. It provides your forum with a backbone. It can not only help your members to become more active, it can help get you more members. For example; if you were to come across a forum with no posts, would you join? I doubt it. But what if the forum had 100+ posts? Then would you join? Probably.

Our service can also help get your site on the many search engine of the web. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but there are bots called "Web Crawlers" the search around on forums, and search through posts. By using "Paid Posts" the web crawlers will have more to search through and you will get indexed on more search engines, hence increasing your sites traffic and getting you more members at the same time. With the paid posts service we don't just post on your forum. We post very detailed and on topic posts. You wont be seeing any SPAM posts from us. SPAM = Small Pointless Annoying Messages.

How are your prices so low?
    Well, Pixel Dynamics is a relatively new site, and since we are just starting out, we are willing to offer very low prices.

What payments do you accept?
    We accept Paypal, and all major credit cards.

Who are the posters/writers?
    The posters/writers are a group of highly talented writers who are hired by Pixel Dynamics to post on your forums.

Also noticed that some of my front page has been changed marginally and added to there faq along with the copied text of my faq page.

Morgan, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  17. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Morgan, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  18. Dejavu

Dejavu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You two should just stop this fighting and let this thread die. This is letting the both of you look bad.
    Yes the faq look similar, but then you are offering the same services, those are the obvious questions to ask. Contrary to the main page, it is not even really that similar. Claiming that the payment page is a copy is taking it too far -- you both ask name, paypal etc, what did you expect?
    Pixel wanted to start a service similar to yours, and looked at your website for an example.. He shouldnt have copied the text, and he might just as well acknowledge that he did, but badmouthing others is never a good business strategy, especially for a new business.

Dejavu, Oct 26, 2005 IP
    web-rover likes this.
  19. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dejavu: Yes i agree this has gone to far, what i was trying to do was to show pixeldynamics this isnt the way to try and do business you will get nowhere i believe its better to have less content and unique then more and just a copy.
    This is the same with writing up a page advertising your service.

Goodluck in future ventures PixelDynamics.org please dont take this personally i only try to help you, and like i always point out you can only learn from your failures so use this and build on it to make it better.

Morgan, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  20. Pixel Dynamics

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I’ve been asking to end this for quite some time. Yes, our sites may be similar. And yes I looked at many other Forum Posting sites while making mine. But there is nothing wrong with getting inspiration. I did not "Copy" Morgan’s site, nor "Plagiarize it". I simply read over many of them. Plus researched a lot, then wrote up my content.

But yes, I agree we will end this. Can anyone delete this thread or something.

If Morgan wish's to talk to me. It can be done through PM.

Regards,
    - Nick