1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone use youtube to drive traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by metalan1, Jul 25, 2007.

Hey all, brand new on the DP forums..

Anyways, I have been using web 2.0 outlets like myspace, craigslist, and ebay to make phenomenal online money. They are great traffic driving tools..

Anyways, have any of you used youtube to drive traffic to your sites? I know this can be successful if done correctly. I am just looking for a nudge in the right direction with methodology, techniques, or even a link directing me to a good site or ebook.

Thanks.

metalan1, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  2. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    make a great video, upload it on youtube and place your link in the video description. If you get many views some of those people will click on the link in the description. If you have full copyright for your video you could also upload it on metacafe.com . If you meet certain criteria they will accept as a producer and pay you 5$ for every 1000 views your video has.
    Best of luck

iul, Jul 25, 2007 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  3. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes I think youtube marketing is important, but you have to make a video, and a very convincing one so people will click to your site.

KingofKings, Jul 25, 2007 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  4. 2bnumber1

2bnumber1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info IUL, I wasn't aware of the monetisation opportunities with MetaCafe.

I'm planning on uploading a few video tutorials in the coming weeks on Youtube too. Google gives Youtube a lot of authority, if you name your videos correctly using long tails you should reap the referrals.

2bnumber1, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  5. bizedozie

bizedozie Peon

Best Answers:
    Youtube is a very good way to drive traffic.don't forget to be unique.

bizedozie, Jul 25, 2007 IP