1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you pay for...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DaStarBuG, Oct 21, 2005.

1. DaStarBuG

DaStarBuG Peon

Best Answers:
    Your both wrong. We dont generate any content nor pages and we most defenetly woun´t bomb google with queries.

I can´t tell you what we are going to do because that would be giving away our business ;)

You are right but the project is in a very early developement stage and when it gets some shape I will know the stuff I need to ;)

DaStarBuG, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  2. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know how you expect anyone to tell you what they would pay for something if you can't even explain what it does. From what you have posted I honestly have no idea what this product is supposed to do.

Explain what
    "it will get your page indexed nearly fully on google with relevant keywords."
    is supposed to mean.

Anyone can get a page indexed for free. Completely indexed too, not just "nearly fully";)

GuyFromChicago, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  3. Rod

Rod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I propose that DaStarBug consults with his technical department and returns to answer the legitimate concerns of those attempting to answer his question about how much they will pay for something that is so undefined.

Rod, Oct 21, 2005 IP
  4. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It depends of the program/service. If it could deliver I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount for it.

tesla, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  5. Foggy

Foggy Link and Site Buyer

Best Answers:
    DaStarBug, I'm afraid you don't come across as knowing a lot about this business. You don't seem aware of how PR is acquired, how sites are indexed, the many factors used in the algo, or even that there is no direct link between high PR and high ranking anymore.

About PR being a side effect - it can only go up with links and if you're capable of generating enough links to take a site to a PR of 10 you're wasted hanging around here talking to us about ANYTHING. (You'll need to get enough links to take you past sites like yahoo.com and the ODP ... and you believe you can do it for several sites?)

Tip: Getting indexed is different to ranking in SERPs is different to keywords ... and content doesn't directly affect your PR. If your plan is to spoof PR by 302 redirecting a page to a PR10 (and cloaking) then you're selling it to the wrong bunch.

Foggy, Oct 23, 2005 IP
    Homer likes this.
  6. luvkycool

luvkycool Guest

Best Answers:
    like this one

pr10.darkseoteam.com

lol=)

luvkycool, Oct 23, 2005 IP
  7. SEO-Expert

SEO-Expert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm betting he is going to remove session IDs from forums etc... There's plenty of forums out there with session IDs that prevent thousands of pages being indexed.

Remove the SIDs and recieve a lot of new traffic if your forums home page has fair PR.

Do I win a prize if I'm right?

SEO-Expert, Oct 24, 2005 IP