1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anti-War 100,000 - Pro-War 400

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gworld, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You didn't read it, did you?

Can you read, or is cut and paste the full extent of your mental capabilities?

I will try to explain this to you, using short words and short sentences.

It does not matter what people believe; it matters what people do.

What people believe is protected by the First Amendment. What people do is another matter entirely.

Let's look at three real world examples:

The Nazi's organized mass murder. Because of that, we hunted them down and killed them. We didn't ask if they were Catholic or Protestant or Athiest. We didn't ask what they believed. We killed them. No talk. No "it's not my fault, I was born this way" liberal mumbo-jumbo. We killed them because that was what had to be done. We didn't ask each Nazi if he was a good Nazi or a bad Nazi, if he went to church on Sunday's, if he believed in God, or if he would like a little happy pill that would qwell his lust for blood. We gunned them down until we destroyed the entire movement and then we rebuilt the entire world and forgot about them.

The Islamists are organizing mass murder. Because of that, we are hunting them down and killing them. Eventually, we will kill enough of these dangerous bad people that the innocent residents of the Middle East and of the entire world can live in peace without fear of Islamist terrorists. Then we will rebuild the world and forget about the dangerous bad people who had to be removed from our civilized society.

The Christian Coalition is not organizing mass murder. Because of that, we are not going to hunt them down and kill them. If their behavior changes, so will our response.

Do you understand?

Will.Spencer, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So according to you

Killing the Muslims in Bosnia is not a mass murder.

Killings in Rwanda is not a mass murder.

Killing and tortures organized by CIA in South America is not a mass murder.

Dropping bombs on civilian population in Iraq is not a mass murder.

Only Hussein with home made bomb that kills 2 is a terrorist and mass murderer but Will dropping bombs from an airplane killing 100's women and children is a good guy. I get it. :rolleyes:

By the way, a lot of Nazi's intelligence officers and scientists started working for USA directly after the war even they were guilty of genocide, may be that is the reason CIA had no problem working with Bin Laden before. ;)

gworld, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I have been writing FAQ's on the Internet longer than AdSense, Google, or HTTP have been around.

The reason that I originally began writing FAQ's on the Internet was because I absolutely despise ignorance.

As the years have gone by, I have discovered that only a small percentage of ignorance is caused by a lack of access to information.

A larger percentage of ignorance is caused by biological or emotional limitations on the ability to correctly process information. That's sad, but it is understandable.

Unfortunately, I am forced to consider the possibility that an even greater portion of igorance is a direct result of a willful and deliberate refusal to learn.

I do not yet understand that psychological dynamic. :(

Will.Spencer, Oct 22, 2005 IP
    Hodgedup likes this.
  4. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Blogmaster, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  5. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Funny how you missed criticizing your buddy when he put words in my mouth that are obviously far from the truth debunked ;)

yo-yo, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What was the title of your FAQ?

Dummies guide on how to be an IDIOT. :rolleyes:

It seems you have perfected that art.

gworld, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  7. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

"The whole problem with the world is that Will and Gtech are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Gworld :D

gworld, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  8. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow you sure are smart. So now you suggest we let the weakest peope (drug users, prostitutes) abuse themselves and make their situations even worse, which leads them to be even more prone to committing more crime.

Then when they haven't recieved any punishment (or better yet, help) for their conditions and addictions, and go out and commit worse crimes to support them, you want to throw them in the electric chair.

You really are one smart guy... just let the crackheads and dealers run around freely until they get so out of hand they kill a bunch of people and then we can kill them....

Two thumbs up for Willy!!!! :cool:

yo-yo, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  9. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Narcissism at it's finest.

zman, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  10. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Reading Will's post = Refreshing

The number of times gworld calls others idiot = Countless

Reading Yo-Yo's posts = Hilarious

I love DP!

zman, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Reading Zman post= :confused: because as usual he has nothing to say.

gworld, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  12. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Help works for those who are receptive. You cannot make someone change, especially not thru incarcaration. You can provide resources, so that those who are ready to change have an opportunity to do so.

Blogmaster, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  13. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:

If I had nothing to say, how would you reply to my post? :p

zman, Oct 22, 2005 IP
    Hodgedup likes this.
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It wasn't reply, it was a comment on stupidity of your postings. :p

gworld, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  15. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you don't understand the word "addiction". One of the closest people to me through my entire childhood got into drugs when he was 14 (I was 13). By the time he was 18 he had tried every drug you can imagine including cocaine and heroin.

Considering that I've never tried a single drug in my life, I couldn't understand then what drove him to become so addicted to drugs and ultimately ruin his life (he just recieved an 8 year sentence for being present during a murder).

Then I had a discussion with one of my closest older friends. He's now a successful business person, but long ago in his early 20's he was a regular drug user. At one point he tried crack and didn't come off it for 2 weeks.

Luckily he was able to control himself, but he said he would never try it again, and can understand why others can never get off it. Because it gives you the most wonderful feeling you could ever imagine why you're on it.

I agree locking them up is not the answer, but taking away their availability is, and you can't do that without a LAW which Will seems to be against having.

yo-yo, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  16. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    zman , you have to be the biggest cheerleader I have ever seen

I actually agree with will on the reduction of laws

Honestly I lived sourounded with drug abusers most of my life, the reason most drug addicts commit crimes and people sell their bodies, is becasue drugs are expensive. If drug where legal and cheap there wouldn't be much crime.

They have legal drug maintance programs in a lot of cities call methodone maintance, where junkies get there little serving of methodone a day. It enables them to keep jobs, and not rob people to get their fix.

The thing that is funny is that Wills viewpoint is totally the opposite of the republican parties, in NY the biggest obstacles toward reforming the rockfeller drug laws, which say you can get life in prison for drugs by the way. Are repulbicans

Bush supported stricter penalites while governer of texas

2004 repub platform

ferret77, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  17. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try sitting in a room with a 20 year old male thats spent the last 3 years of his life watching gangster movies and doing meth. He had thousands of dollars in cash (from selling) and why he was all high on his meth he was extremely paranoid. He would look out the blinds and say people were going to come rob him.. so he would sit there with a sawed off shotgun for 3 days straight without sleeping.

Allowing these people to stay high by making it cheaper and legal is not going to solve anything. I agree 100% just throwing them in prison won't help either (it will make it worse). But there needs to be regulations and laws in the place to stop it. Maybe not the smaller drugs like Weed.. but at least the majorly addicting ones.

yo-yo, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  18. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Last Reputation Recieved:
    :rolleyes:

Why don't you leave your name you worthless piece of shit.

yo-yo, Oct 22, 2005 IP
    Weirfire likes this.
  19. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    for one your friend wouldnt' have thousands of dollars,

the drug war is lost, there will always be drugs, there really isn't any other reasonable option.

There also is like millions causal drug users, because a small portion users do really crazy stuff, they all become criminals, it doesn't make sense. your friend just as easily be getting black out drunk and being an equal menace legally. Whats the difference?

ferret77, Oct 22, 2005 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Zman and Bush have a lot in common. Zman is a cheerleader while Bush was a cheerleader and both of them have nothing intelligent to say. :)

gworld, Oct 22, 2005 IP