1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

shall i sell this ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by invisioni, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    i want to make a new adwords campaign to earn by CB

kindly comment will this product sell by hoplink page + my adwords campaign !

Get Paid To Submit Photos To The Internet! CameraDollars.com - Discover How To Get Paid With Your Digital Camera! Converts Better Than Survey Sites And Data Entry Sites. Check It Out! Also Check Out EasyWritingBiz.com And ToiletTrainMyCat.com - Affiliates Goto www.cameradollars.com/affiliates.
    $/sale: $25.29 | Future $: - | Total $/sale: $25.29 | %/sale: 75.0% | %refd: 78.0% | grav: 86.38 
    Code (markup):
    thnx

invisioni, Jul 20, 2007 IP
  2. writegurl

writegurl Member

Best Answers:
    There's no guarantee that any product will sell. You simply have to go ahead and test it. And you'll need at least 100-200 Adwords clicks.

BTW, I just did a search for "make money selling pictures" and "make money selling photos" and Camera Dollars was already in Adwords.

writegurl, Jul 20, 2007 IP
  3. invisioni

invisioni Banned

Best Answers:

yeah right !
    i dont think i can sell anything :(

invisioni, Jul 20, 2007 IP
  4. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    86 gravity is pretty high. I personally would not push it. you've got sizable competition.

I like 50 and under.

50 and under means it's converting but not everyone's jumped on it yet, so the niche is still good.

86 as in your case, means it's converting but everyone is jumping on it, so there's more competition...

motheninja, Jul 20, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.