1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The koran says that israel belongs to the jews

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by alaska88, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Grammar?

You have several spelling errors. aquire is acquire your is you're or (you are)

If you are going to use contractions, be sure to use apostrophes where appropriate.

Your sentence structure needs work as well.

Mia, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  2. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lmfao!!! MY GRAMMER??? lol...please stop...lol, no, please stop!

btw...I'm not putting words in your mouth, your posts speak for you.:D

d16man, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  3. Frenkie

Frenkie Banned

Best Answers:
    Learn how to spell it first, then we can talk. ;)

(By the way English is not my first language, yet I can see that your literacy skills are appauling)

Frenkie, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Damn Grammarfidels.. Behead them all now.. Jihad on all Grammarfidels!:cool:

Mia, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  5. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This thread has turned into the revenge the annoying spell cops :p

lorien1973, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  6. Frenkie

Frenkie Banned

Best Answers:
    I'd rather not, that way you can see who the kids are.

Frenkie, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  7. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you did, read your own post i made it bold, you also put in brackets (Illegaly) Illegally <i corrected your spelling mistake. The UN made Israel not the UK.
    I fail to see the words League of Nations or UN in that post so who is delusional here?

samantha pia, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  8. Frenkie

Frenkie Banned

Best Answers:
    Because if the UK didnt terminate the mandate the UN wouldnt of got involved it's as simple as that, but that is the least of my points.'

My point is that if they wanted a place for the european jews, why didnt they create it in europe?

Frenkie, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  9. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Israel declared its own statehood after the 1947 UN resolution 181 wanted to further divide jewish lands. The UN arrangement was based upon population concentrations; but the Arabs wanted everything (as usual).

The day after israel declare statehood, it faced a war from the following countries: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Yemen.

Israel wasn't "given" anything. Nor did it "steal" anything. Jews had been living there for 2000 years, always a jewish presence. There has -never- been a nation of palestine run by palestinians. If anything, you could make a much better case the jewish palestinians (what they were called before they became "israelis" or "zionists") made the country of israel habitable. Before it was swampland, essentially.

It wasn't a place for european jews. Palestinian jews lived there as well. Jews had been immigrating from Europe since the 20's and after WW2 they came as well. But to say it was for "european jews" just shows a sad understanding of history.

10. Frenkie

Frenkie Banned

Best Answers:
    But you fail to realise it wasnt Just jews that had been living there for 2000 years, it was all religions, though mainly Muslims and Jews. Though whatever religion they were, they remained Palestinians.

You say that the arabs wanted everything, but how would you feel for an outside force such as the UN to come in and say "OK, we are taking half of this land and giving it to the jews weather you like it or not" so essentially they fought for this not to happen, though the result was inevitable.

Now the result? 4 Million displaced Palestinian refugee's, Killing on a daily basis and a fuel for violence which will last for not decades or generations but for centurys.

Frenkie, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Because kids are so grammatically deficient. I've got a four year old that can multiply. Kids are smarter than you give them credit for. Those who lack essential grammar skills are either lazy or ignorant, or just happened to make a mistake, in an internet forum of all things..

It's like the end of the world is coming..

Mia, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  12. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    I don't fail to realize anything at all. I know many people were living there. It was the jewish palestinians who turned the swamp land into an agricultural suitable area. This caused Arabs to move in and establish a permanent residence. Before then, it had been essentially a nomadic area.

How did the UN do that? Here's a brief history with pretty colors to help you out. In 1923, british chopped off what was supposed to be a "jewish palestinian" homeland and left the jews with was, essentially a desert, and told the jews they could not go past the jordan river. Whose land was stolen again?
    Then, you move forward in time and look at the arab uprising in which many jews were killed. IT's not about Israel, its about jews. It's not hard to understand.

Refugees (palestinians) that were -told- to leave by the 1948 arab invaders. The people who fled were promised more land after the jews were slaughtered. That was about 400,000 people. When the slaughter didn't happen, they were shit out of luck, weren't they? Would you let traitors to your country back home again? I wouldn't.

Now, if you care so much about the suffering of those 4 million people, why don't you ask the other arabs - who own 99.9% of the land over there to give up some of it for a palestinian state. Why is Israel the only country demaned to have a right of return? Jordan doesn't have it demanded of them - palestinians lived there. Kuwait doesn't. Palestinians lived there too.

Clearly, you do not know history here or know just enough to make the jews the problem.

samantha pia likes this.
  13. Frenkie

Frenkie Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you have a source that "This caused Arabs to move in and establish a permanant residence" ? (Once you provide me with one i will continue to reply to the rest of your post.)

Also, at the present time the IDF are still frequently coming across the border to Gaza and killing civillians. Israel has 10's of thousands of Palestinian people held captive. Israel have been condemed over 500 times, more than twice of any other country.

Just a little taste of what has happened since the split, it has brought only hatred and violence. I can tell you first hand, I fought the Serbs when they came into Bosnia. I saw people die right in front of me, raped, murdered, kidnapped, everything. There needs to be a solution and fast, because although the top executives and higher ups in the UN etc value Israel blood higher than Arab blood, it is going to lead to a huge disaster.

Frenkie, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  14. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Yes. The UN is pretty anti-semitic. I totally agree with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWgZu6tcZU

Gimme a link where you see IDF trolling across Gaza wiping out civilians. Usually, when people start resorting to the "israel goes killing random palestinians" gambit - it's the end of a coherent discussion.

I think, at this point, you are just trying to find excuses for what you believe.

Where you believe that Israeli blood is valued more? Your initial comment in this post completely belies this. The UN is -always- condemning Israel for responding to naked aggression; yet never condemns the people who start the conflicts. Interesting.

15. Frenkie

Frenkie Banned

Best Answers:
    Would it occur to you that the UN is condeming Israel because they are in the wrong? Just mabye?

Anyway in response to IDF troops killing civillians, here is a documentary/video of a UK journalist getting first hand info of what it is like in Gaza, you see innocent palestinians being shot and IDF tanks coming over into Gaza and knocking houses down. -

h**p://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5863204188744026936&hl=en-GB

In response to you saying the UN is anti-semitic, alot of people mis-use the word. I have yet to find where in the dictionary it says anti-semitic means "Anti-Israel".

Frenkie, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  16. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    It means anti-jew. Yes, it defines the UN perfectly. Did you watch the video? I think the response from the UN guy says it all, doesn't it?

Then it's curious that the UN doesn't condemn terrorists for blowing up busses in Israel, blowing up markets in ISrael. And only condemns israel for responding. It's curious -if nothing else- isnt it?

17. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    skibladner, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  18. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    samantha pia, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

They do it because like so many in the world, they just don't like Jews. :eek:

Mia, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  20. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder who built the old city of Jerusalem? (What does Jerusalem mean?)

I wonder what the wailing wall was apart of and why it became the wailing wall?

So many other historical places and I wonder who built them?

Where did the name Israel come from?

debunked, Jul 18, 2007 IP