1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making this work with HTML not just SHTML ?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by c2morg, Oct 4, 2004.

Hi Guys

I have the ads running, looking pretty sweet too, the only problem is I can only get them to run on a shtml page.

http://www.homeowner-secured-loans.co.uk/index.shtml

Problem is as its a new page with no links I do not have any weight, where as the main index.html has nearly 2000. Is there anyway I could Use java script to load the incude code or a load up something in the header to interpret the php code?

If i sound like im not sure what im going on about.. its because i am ! lol

Cheers

c2

c2morg, Oct 4, 2004 IP
  2. a389951l

a389951l Must Create More Content

Best Answers:
    You should be able to run the ads with html only if your hosting company allows for php. For example, my site is run primarily in html but I was able to include the php code within the body of my html as <?php code ?> as per the instructions.

a389951l, Oct 4, 2004 IP
  3. c2morg

c2morg Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks m8, will get on to them this afternoon and make a few enquiries :D

c2morg, Oct 4, 2004 IP
  4. clickdoc

clickdoc Guest

Best Answers:
    FYI c2morg you have to run the ads on all your pages, not just the index, or a single page with lots of BL's or PR. If your server is not configured to parse html pages for php or #includes then I don't think you will be able to do it, unless you can get your ISP to turn on server-parsed handling for html files.

clickdoc, Oct 5, 2004 IP