1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to ranked well if there are no paid links?

Discussion in 'Google' started by wokaka, Jul 16, 2007.

I know, natural backlinks. But natural backlinks couldn't provide you the correct anchor text. So how to get natural backlinks with correct anchor text? I mean all webmasters want to get ranked well in competitive keywords but how can they have good SERPs if all the backlinks title are only "click here" or the domain name?

edited: I mean how to ranked well in google if there are no paid links :D

wokaka, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Register a domain name that includes the keywords that you want to rank for?

My usual strategy is to try to make my domains so authoritative that they will rank for whatever I put on 'em. Then, I just use keyword rich filenames and other on-site and on-page SEO techniques. But, that's a real long-term strategy.

Will.Spencer, Jul 17, 2007 IP
    BigBadWolf likes this.
  3. kazama

kazama Peon

Best Answers:
    good and unique content that make other webmasters willing to create link to your websites or some users spread link to your site on other webboard or viral marketing.

but how hard you can get that contents.

kazama, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  4. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah but like I told you before, the anchor text will be only "click here" or your domain name. Example your domain is: abc.com and you want to get ranked high in keyword: orange. Do you think all of your natural backlinks will be "orange"? No. it is only "http://www.abc. com" (your domain name) or "click here"

so yes, create unique content can give you so many natural backlinks but those backlinks do not have correct anchor text. If all of your backlinks are "click here", you will be ranked high for keyword "click here" not "orange" (in above example)..so what to do?

Yeah but if all of the domain name had already registered, what to do? Everyone is doing SEO for keywords who have many searchers. If not, then why would you work hard optimizing your websites? :D And I think almost all of the domain names for competitive keywords had been taken already. You must be lucky if not.

wokaka, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Gotta be creative. If your keyword is Orange, try theorange or allorange or anorange or tomsorange. :)

Will.Spencer, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  6. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i know but many times those backlinks are still only "click here" or your domain name. So from now on we couldn't use any more unique domain name if we want to ranked high in our targeted keywords? (what i mean is like about.com, youtube.com, etc. all of them have unique domain name)

wokaka, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  7. lowster11

lowster11 Peon

Best Answers:
    lowster11, Jul 17, 2007 IP
    jmort732 likes this.
  8. matt608@

matt608@ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can have a 'link to us' page, where you suggest anchor texts. Of course this doesn't gaurentee the person linking would use them but it increases the chances.

matt608@, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  9. marcinpl

marcinpl Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah and waiting one year for one link ;-)

marcinpl, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  10. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BigBadWolf, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  11. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    new directories can help you at the beginning , signature links can help also.

zangief, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  12. poksa

poksa Banned

Best Answers:
    you can rank in a certain targeted keyword, if you really work out of it...

I mean get more relevant links with your Targeted Anchor Text...

poksa, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  13. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to use http://abc.com or "click here" for anchor text or direct url, just always use anchor text "orange".

I am not sure what you mean but just use orange the entire time, the only thing stopping you is your own effort.

Ratman2050, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  14. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Easy way to get one way (free) with desired anchor text

Submissions to webdirectorys (500-700 will do a good job)

Writing same grat articles + distribution to most popular article sites

w3bmaster, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  15. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    trichnosis, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  16. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if no paid link, just go for Free directories. or back to the old method, email webmasters for a link exchange or free link XD

tradeya, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  17. fruitllama

fruitllama Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link trichnosis. I think paying for links is a bit silly if the directory is only a bunch of useless sites. Sometimes I think the loads of folks trying to profit from Internet Marketing are just adding to the junk already out there.

fruitllama, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  18. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    no what i mean is 'natural backlinks'. 100% natural. I mean people who really want to link to you. For example, you have a news about George Bush then someone (who have read your article) posted an article in his website. That man will link to you with anchor text "click here to read more", or domain name, etc. How could it possible he used the anchor text you want? I mean, he added your link because he liked it not because link exchange, etc.

What i want to ask here is about "natural backlinks". I know link exchange, article marketing, directories can help us but is there any way that can help us to get good anchor text in "real natural backlinks"?

wokaka, Jul 23, 2007 IP
  19. SirBlogger

SirBlogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Often when writing articles if you use the key words in the title people will sometimes link to you with the article title name more than click here...particularly other bloggers.

However they are probably not going to link to your home page, just to the exact url of the article, however does it matter which page shows up in the search engine? As long as you write a great article, and enough people link to it you may be ok.

SirBlogger, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  20. kodut

kodut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think you should go 4 on page seo , like increasing the frequency of your major keywords and etc , you could also make small spelling mistakes at the end of the articles to bring in a little bit of more traffic

kodut, Jul 24, 2007 IP