1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Problem?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by chriswick, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have just added Adsense to a website, when I load the website in my own browser the Adsense ads do not show up. But if I run them through a proxy they do so will they work on my customers computer or could it be something that Google have done to stop people clicking their own ads by blocking there own IP if I change the IP with a proxy they work?

Any help would be great.

Chris

chriswick, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  2. cooolapts

cooolapts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google has not done anything to stop showing ads to owners IP. It would be good if you can post your url here.

cooolapts, Jul 17, 2007 IP
    zebno likes this.
  3. zebno

zebno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this might be possible that your isp or lan connection provider has blocked googles adds from the main server....this happen to me also..by the way wht is your location & wht type of internet connection you are using? ?

zebno, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  4. chriswick

chriswick Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using Virgin Media's broadband service in the UK. The website is www.embedproxy.com and the proxy I sent used to change the IP was http://www.unblockall.net just post the URL into the proxy and te ads come up fo me.

I emailed my hosting provider to see if they support side client scripts in Javascript.

No reply yet.

Chris

chriswick, Jul 17, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.