1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

George Bush being a leader

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by nevetS, Sep 13, 2005.

1. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it will be scheduled the same week as the Kerry trial, Kennedy trial, Tony Blair trial, hell lets just have a trial for EVERYONE who supported the war why dont we. :rolleyes:

Another thing, why is it that people ASSume those of us who support the war are Republicans?

I dispise Republicans and Democrats but no matter how much I still get pinned as a Republican.

Why dat?

zman, Oct 19, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  2. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Better than any recent democratic president or candidate, much better, at least he focuses on his people first, in a democratic way, that is, getting elected once and then again.

I agree with you if you say that he could have done better, but nobody is perfect and I am not saying that Bush is perfect. Definetely the best option for America as such in the last few years. Hopefully the next Republican president is going to be even better, but there are still going to be people against him/her anyway...

Why do I feel so funny defending Bush and America while I am not American?:confused: :) :D

Maybe because I hate the Bush bashing game as it appears so...empty and unjust!

uca, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  3. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Is that a joke? 'Cause it sure is funny! :p

Crazy_Rob, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  4. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Was wondering that myself, busted a gut here ;)

Empty and unjust when screw ups and deceit are brought up? Not realy I think that's the American way, to question your leaders.

GRIM, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  5. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I'll giggle a little, but only at the fact that so far there is no proof that the statement is not true. :rolleyes:

zman, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  6. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    One of those things I think there realy is no 'proof' for, more of an opinion. I didn't like Clinton but in my opinion he trumps Bush in this respect.

GRIM, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  7. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    Bush handles disasters well when they are republican swing states, he just not that hot in places he doesn't see as doing anything for him.

The guy had to have one of his aids make him a dvd of the newscasts, because he had no clue of what was going on in New Orleans after the hurricane.

ferret77, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  8. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    I would really love to see every democrat who supported the war booted out of office, it would be great. And everyone that want to criminalize file sharing too while I am at it.

9. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not saying it is true or not but have to ask, what president doesn't have aids collect information and bring it to him? I think that's why they have aids.

This is the kind of comment that I find being made only in attempt to bash bush but without knowing squat about how anything is done in DC. and not knowing the guy they support would have operated the same way.

debunked, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  10. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clinton wasn't a real president, his wife was rather than him, and maybe we'll find out what that means in a few years, with communism trying to sneak in the US after failing elsewhere. Of course that won't happen...:)

Billy was a nice fella that really enjoyed his time in the House, ask Monica:D

In a way I envy him and don't dislike him either, but don't tell me he wasn't the typical lucky guy, and anyway a lot more than G.W. Bush!

Give Bush credit for that at least, unless you guys are part of those who say that he either is happy when disasters occur or makes them happen!:(

Anyway, I am happy I made you laugh, if I really did, as that should be one of the most important reasons to waste time in this General chat forum, not to get on each others nerves.

So you are more than welcome to laugh freely, loudly and happily!:D

uca, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  11. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Or maybe, the democrats of the state didn't handle their part well, when all the surrounding republican states that were hit as well did?

GTech, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  12. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    debunked the dvd was made after the shit hit the fan, the president should know whats going when its going on, don't you think?

He was still doing photo ops somewhere out west while fema was falling apart.

13. GTech

Best Answers:
    So we can expect you'll start focusing on these democrats as well, instead of the usual "i hate bush because.." (even if it's not true)?

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=283676&postcount=4

While we're at it, why not round up everyone that opposes terrorists? Round up all the Iraqis who want freedom as well. Zarqawi knows best, after all :rolleyes:

GTech, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  14. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Give him credit for what exactly?

Haven't heard that since Billy boys first term, she did 'attempt' to do alot in the first term, repubs tried to accuse them of this, but don't think that realy is the case, wild accusation and or 'clinton bashing?'

Especially since I was one who did the Clinton bashing back then if you want to call it bashing ;)

It's sad that this is still my main beef with Clinton, not the act itself but I feel even the president if guilty of a crime should be treated the same as everyone else via the punishment and guilt phase. That and I do believe Clinton to be guilty of wag the dog, alot points to Bush being so as well though. Of course impossible to prove, timing though sure is perfect, Clinton with his cruise missile strikes and Bush with his elevating the terror level.

GRIM, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  15. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Gtech, in your opinion, has Bush ever made a bad decision?

Crazy_Rob, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  16. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    yeah new orleans and lousianas local people failed as well, but I don't think any other states had levies break and 3/4 of a large city under water did they?

Anyone who thinks bush and fema did a good job on katrina is total partisan hack with no interest in real discussion.

17. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never liked swing states nor swing voters and swingy people in general.

Luckily for those states Bush does!;)

uca, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  18. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Both sides didn't handle it well, republican states with more resources 'i believe?' no bowl effect the main cause of the NO disaster the leavies breaking, and no huge cuts by the feds for those leavies, or a power play between the president and governor for control over those resources. Much more to it than whomever was in charge then the neighboring states.

GRIM, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    Sure, and I've brought them up before.

But to turn the question around, in your opinion, has he ever made a good decision?

GTech, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  20. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    who really gives a shit what Clinton did years ago, and how is it relevant to anything that we are discussing now.

As usually gtech takes on his extreme stern father role, everything is black and white, you are either for the war in Iraqi or you are for the terrorists

you either for the republicans or you are a gay commie homosexually,

ignorance is strength

war is peace

That stuff may work on your kids but you are talking with adults now.