1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please List Free Directories that Offer Good Value in this Thread

Discussion in 'Directories' started by jg123, Jul 15, 2007.

I recently wrote a post based on my conclusion that free directories offer much less value than paid directories. There seems to be quite a few folks saying that I am not correct.

If I am wrong (which I have been know to be on more than a few occasions) I would like to admit it. So here is your chance, please post free directories that offer good value in relation to their kin (paid directories). I would like to see some that have good page rank (4+ home pages and a chance to get on an inner page with pr) decent Alexa numbers (300k and lower and I know this one doesn't really mean much especially for free directories because a lot of the traffic is probably bots) and approve sites within a reasonable amount of time (a week or two).

thanks

jg123, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  2. Bernard

Bernard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you spend some time at Dan's info.vilesilencer site and review the list he has there. It's broken down by PR and updated frequently to weed out directories that aren't adding sites or change to paid.

If you need to prove something to yourself, do the research. Good, free directories are out there.

Bernard, Jul 15, 2007 IP
    micmicmic likes this.