1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google adsense account banned

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by JeremyFincham, Jul 9, 2007.

1. JeremyFincham

JeremyFincham Peon

Best Answers:
    Too late Yogesh:eek: Never mind, I am not patient enough for the 4 to 5 day option... My new account has now been accepted. I will repost if I get banned again.

JeremyFincham, Jul 14, 2007 IP
  2. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seems to me that if you claim to have done nothing wrong, you would not turn around and violate the TOS by applying for a new account. Google does not randomly ban accounts for no reason. It is because you clicked your own ads or has others do it or you did something against the rules. Then you turn around and in retaliation break the rules by applying for a new account. Have you even read the Terms of Service?

You will most certainly receive a new ban it is just a matter of when. Google and all other ad companies have rules and they ask that you read them before applying. Unless you do that, you most likely will be banned from any of the major companies.

allout, Jul 14, 2007 IP
    yogesh sarkar likes this.
  3. edbri871

edbri871 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I unfortonately was banned as well. I never broke one TOS rule. The crazy thing about it is that I have been with adsense for 3 years and earned over $200,000 in revenue. I'm also a $40,000 a year adwords publisher. All they do is send me form emails when I appeal the suspension. I would have thought that after being loyal to google for this long, and being probably at least in the upper 5-10% of earners they would at least have the curtousy to look at the server logs I offered to provide them.

I would never have participated in click fraud like they claim, being that I am also a large adwords advertiser. I just feel so helpless, as its really killing my business big time.

edbri871, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  4. Tekntoant

Tekntoant Peon

Best Answers:
    I just recently got banned as well. I never made a lot of money but a few hundred dollars is better then nothing. I never violated the TOS, I reported suspicious activity to prevent this type of situation from happening and i have had Adsense for a little over two years with no problems. This disappoints me but there are other alternatives I guess.

Tekntoant, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  5. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No way. You're done for good...:(

Codythebest, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  6. usmanzali

usmanzali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well if u earned lots from adsence then try other adnetwork where you might earn more. You never kNow.

usmanzali, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  7. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, it is not ugly too much. But when I land on your site it does not tell me why I am there and what the site is about. Maybe add some information at the top.

What is the site about? I see you have bidvertiser, is that a good network? sorry OT .

to op

OH, I think you are making a huge mistake. Please don't go with this option. They will get you again. First they will let your money accumilate up to payout time and then they will ban you again. They will pretend that they don't know it is you, but really they will know and then they will drop the ball hard (again).

I can't imagine what you provided in your appeal letter if you don't even know what was wrong in the first place. I can imagine that was a difficult letter to write. Sorry about your loss.

In creating your new account, how will you know not to repeat your mistakes if you are unsure of the mistakes made the first time around.

Good luck with your site, hope it turns out well for you.

PS. The acccount that just got banned, was that your very first account with Google?

I don't think that's accurate.

Please Pm me info or referral to the cpx program. Thanks! :)

Karen May Jones, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  8. JeremyFincham

JeremyFincham Peon

Best Answers:
    Google have accepted my new account, but I have decided not to use it. I agree that they will probably let me accumulate cash before they ban me again. This raises an interesting question... what happens to the cash that Google holds back from these banned accounts. Do they pay back for clicks they consider to be fraudulent? Or do they hold on to the cash?:eek:

Don't want to upset Google or their acolytes, just asking a question....

JeremyFincham, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  9. JeremyFincham

JeremyFincham Peon

Best Answers:
    OH, I think you are making a huge mistake. Please don't go with this option. They will get you again. First they will let your money accumilate up to payout time and then they will ban you again. They will pretend that they don't know it is you, but really they will know and then they will drop the ball hard (again).

I agree!

I can't imagine what you provided in your appeal letter if you don't even know what was wrong in the first place. I can imagine that was a difficult letter to write. Sorry about your loss.

It was an angry letter :mad:

In creating your new account, how will you know not to repeat your mistakes if you are unsure of the mistakes made the first time around.

I don't....I have decided not to use Adsense

Good luck with your site, hope it turns out well for you.

Thank you

PS. The acccount that just got banned, was that your very first account with Google?

Yes

Please Pm me info or referral to the cpx program. Thanks!
    Please send me the info!

JeremyFincham, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  10. ORiN

ORiN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My account just got disabled as well but I am not sure if I will get paid for the money I earned last month. I, too, am not sure how I can get disabled after 3 years with Google for invalid click activities. I have sent them 2 emails but I don't think they will be responding to me anytime soon.

ORiN, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  11. parkaboy

parkaboy Peon

Best Answers:
    You're infringing on their trademark!

Unless it's a clear parody, you can't in any way make your site's logo or name look like another similar site's or business's logo or reference that other site or business in any way unless you make it dead clear you're not part of them. You're watering down the value of their trademark if you do that.

The "Infogle" is probably not even legal, it comes so close to mimicking Google. Remember they got "Booble" knocked down in court and that's not even as close to their main business as your site is.

parkaboy, Jul 20, 2007 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  12. gerer

gerer Peon

Best Answers:
    try some different name

gerer, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  13. spaine_81

spaine_81 Peon

Best Answers:
    I set up a site and applied to had an adsense account and I was denied for cyber squatting, keyword density, or potentially a whole host of other issues - I am not really sure what the issue is? Anyone else have this issue? I hear of people being banned but haven't seen anything about being blocked

spaine_81, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  14. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, but what did the letter say and what is the link to the site, if you don't mind sharing. :)

Karen May Jones, Aug 12, 2007 IP
  15. jack7

jack7 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can read about getting banned in thier page .. you can fill a reinstatement form if you think this have happened by mistake/misunderstanding .. but it will be your only shot

jack7, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  16. tkwebindia

tkwebindia Guest

Best Answers:
    you can register yourself with other adsense a/c,if you want to join other ppc program,so you have an options like adbrite.com,koentra.com...............

r u a fan of warren buffet,take the idea to read this...
    warrenbuffet.blogspot.com

tkwebindia, Jun 17, 2008 IP