1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertisers: Win $25 Ad Credit On Adsung.com!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by n-james, Jul 7, 2007.

To continue with the growth Adsung.com we are offering advertisers a prize draw where they can enter and win $25 advertising credit just for using Adsung to advertise your site.

Anyone can enter even publishers as long as they have an advertiser account at Adsung. This prize draw is for the month of July and if this draw proves to be a success with advertisers then we will make this a monthly occurrence but we will have extra prize draws with more prizes but for now lets focus on this one.

Basically you will receive one entry for the initial $5 credit (minimal you can add to your account at Adsung) and then you will receive and extra entry for every $1 you pay on top of that. For instance if you paid $10 for advertising on Adsung.com you will receive 6 entries into the $25 prize draw for additional advertising credit.

So make sure you don’t miss out of this fantastic offer to win $25 advertising credit from Adsung. This offer will end on 31st July with the winner being announced on 2nd August 2007.

n-james, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  2. Arson

Arson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The stats arent even finished for Adsung yet.

Can you please do that? Also, did you get my pm about a simple, static html link?

Arson, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  3. n-james

n-james Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stats show when they are clicks unless they are cpm and i didnt receive your other pm

n-james, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  4. Rehman007

Rehman007 Peon

Best Answers:
    why is my account deleted? what happended ? i cant log in !

Rehman007, Jul 14, 2007 IP
  5. tyzer

tyzer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    are 2 accounts allowed? maybe thats why.

-- Phil

tyzer, Jul 14, 2007 IP