1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is India not a muslim nation ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ezguy, Jul 13, 2007.

Well every one here knows that India has the second largest Muslim population , then why is it that India is not a muslim nation ?. Why is alqaida not fighting in India.

What are you views and opinions ?

ezguy, Jul 13, 2007 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  2. bbn

bbn Peon

Best Answers:
    Most Indians are very thankful about the first one.

Al qaida is focused now at the west.

Pakistani muslims are fighting the Indians. Train bombings, parlament bombings, Kashmir bombings.

Muhammad got active followers all over the world. Even Bush is helping him/them big time. (Indirectly.)

bbn, Jul 13, 2007 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  3. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, India has the world's second largest population after Indonesia. The Muslims in india get along fine with Hindus, Shikhs, buddhists, etc apart form one state bordering Pakist and and India. There are sometimes skirmishes tehre started by both sides.

qwestcommunications, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  4. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    World 2nd largest Muslim population, So what?
    India is the world's largest Secular, Democratic state, now beat that. Every one, Including Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews is happy and proud of it.

As far as AQ is concerned, We are dealing with terrorism for a long time now, way before than Americans ever felt even 'T' of the Terrorism. And we are very well capable of give them a fight back.

The Webmaster, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  5. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    that simply explains, that AQ doesnt see any agressors there. Although, if you watch the news, its all so messed up there, that I dont even believe in anything now that is said there. It's very easy to say that this and that was done by AQ, so you wouldnt need to struggle finding the actual ppl.

At first I beileved, but now its too much.

N_F_S, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  6. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    While I hate to dignify your moronic posts with an answer, you do know that 80% of India's population is Hindu?

I guess it just goes to show that all governments should be secular. The more religion is left out of politics the better.

There has been Al-Qaeda activity in India, though much less than the USA's 'ally' Pakistan ;)

India too dangerous fo Al-Qaeda

MattUK, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  7. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was unaware they got along fine.
    I think what you mean to say is, the Hindu people get along fine with everyone, but the religion of peace doesn't. Hell, the religion of peace can't even get along within their own religion. You can see the religion of peace killing their own people daily in Iraq. They kill Hindus constantly.

ly2, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  8. temujin

temujin Peon

Best Answers:
    India isnt the same as pakistan , i believe theres more muslims in pakistan right?

temujin, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  9. dhruvd

dhruvd Active Member

Best Answers:
    buddy about 80 % population in india is Hindu ........................ only about 15 % is muslim ...... and rest others ... so what say ??

80 is bigger or 15 ?? lolz

dhruvd, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  10. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    You believe wrong. But yes, India isnt the same as Pakistan, as it respects every religion.

The Webmaster, Jul 14, 2007 IP