1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please give me feedbacks on how to improve my adsense.

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by ken123, Oct 14, 2005.

1. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    Based on my experience, I earn a lot when I will use the Wordpress script for my blog rather than the blog offered by Blogspot.

kawebspy, Oct 17, 2005 IP
    alang likes this.
  2. ken123

ken123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Which horizontal banner on top are you talking about? The disclaimer info banner? Thanks.

ken123, Oct 18, 2005 IP
  3. ken123

ken123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you use the Wordpress script for blogspot? Thanks.

ken123, Oct 18, 2005 IP
  4. ken123

ken123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. It is done. But I have a question regarding number of ad units. I want to find out the following:
    1. more add units more chance for clicking => less $ for per click?
    2. less ad unit => higher payout for per click or the same?

Thanks.

ken123, Oct 18, 2005 IP
    alang likes this.
  5. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    We like to call it Blagsense.

aeiouy, Oct 18, 2005 IP
  6. izahan

izahan Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like you have one too many adsense ads on your main site. 3 is the max so you have to take one down.

izahan, Oct 18, 2005 IP
  7. ken123

ken123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Per Google Adsense policy:

Furthermore, it will take itself down if it is too many, try it, he will see how smart Adsense is.

ken123, Oct 18, 2005 IP
  8. RonBurk

RonBurk Peon

Best Answers:
    How to make Google Hate Your Blog

First, make sure your blog software puts more than one posting per page. With any luck, you'll end up with multiple, totally unrelated topics on each page. That way, Googlebot will have no idea what the point of your page is, and you'll get the opportunity to display some eBay ads.

Second, don't use any cross-links inside your blog to help the reader find related posts. That way, you'll reduce the chances of convincing Googlebot that you knew what the point of your pages was, and you'll get the opportunity to display some eBay ads.

Third, make sure your blog software generates URLs with no useful SEO in them. Most blog software does this for you automatically, but you have to be careful -- some blog software will actually try to put some meaningful, related words in the URL for a blog post. If you're not careful, that sort of thing can lead to a decent SERP, and then you could even miss out on the opportunity to display some eBay ads.

In general, the whole structure of blogs is designed to make sure you score poorly with Google, so most people don't have to work hard to make Google hate their blogs. But sticking to these three guidelines can help keep you from accidentally starting to be liked by Google, which could cause you to miss out on the exciting opportunity to display some eBay ads.

RonBurk, Oct 18, 2005 IP
  9. ken123

ken123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a bit confuse now with your comments. Why do you not let googlebot extract the keywords?

ken123, Oct 18, 2005 IP