1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weight Loss & Fitness Affiliates That Convert

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rennick, Jun 28, 2007.

Hey guys,

I have a PR3 weight loss and fitness site that gets about 200 uniques per day, and I'm looking for good ways to monetize it. It was originally designed to advertise a number of herbal weight loss pill products, none of which have converted at all for my visitors. At the beginning of the year I put adsense on the site, and while I'll admit it probably isn't optimized, it's making a pittance ($5/month).

I want to continue to work to build the traffic, but I am in it for the money, so I want it to be worthwhile.

It seems like I should have much higher earnings with this site based on the traffic I'm getting. At 5-6000 visitors a month, I would have expected at least a few hundred bucks. Any general suggestions? I'm thinking about getting rid of the herbal supplements, and instead moving to advertising programs like weight watchers, and exercise equipment companies.

Does anyone have experience with those types of programs? Do they convert?

rennick, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  2. AZ14

AZ14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you looked at muscle building supplements? i also have a fitness site and it does extremely well! Do you have a list also of subscribers? If so , do you promote to them with information and passion? Just my two cents.

AZ14, Jun 28, 2007 IP
    rennick likes this.
  3. kausik

kausik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have yo tried this herbal affiliate program ? I have maid $515 in 45 days which is good.

kausik, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  4. Aljoslav

Aljoslav Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi man.

I'm recommending you this program - moreniche.com, i'm sure you'll love it. I make 2000$ a month just from proactol sales, from weight loss sites, review sites etc. They're really great - they pay you just for signing, putting up your first site, making first sale ...

Try it, work hard and i'm sure you'll soon make thousands of dollars from your page!

Bye,
    A.

Aljoslav, Jun 29, 2007 IP
  5. acuman

acuman Active Member

Best Answers:
    acuman, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  6. seckin

seckin Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Moreniche is the highest paying and the best converting one. If you would like to give it a try, you can sign up with the link in my signature.

seckin, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  7. Blinky82

Blinky82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been working with GenBucks and would like to say that this affiliate program is really cool and it gives 1 000 000 to its affiliates every month. It has great selection of herbs and more great products. Check them out. :cool:

Blinky82, Jul 11, 2007 IP
    rennick likes this.
  8. rennick

rennick Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for the great recommendations. I've made some changes to the site, and we'll see what happens.

rennick, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  9. cherry_yuya

cherry_yuya Active Member

Best Answers:
    My blog visitors hate moreniche products so I failed to convert anything, I have success with South Beach Diet from CJ rather than Moreniche. If your website is promoting good health then try promoting something in line too. Don't just go after the commission.

cherry_yuya, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  10. TheGrin

TheGrin Peon

Best Answers:
    from my personal experience i can tell you that the best conversion between moreniche, genbucks, joebucks and webmasterlife is with webmasterlife.

all their sites convert really well because of the very professional design and offers they have.

check my signature for more infos

TheGrin, Jul 13, 2007 IP
  11. AZ14

AZ14 Peon

Best Answers:
    AZ14, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  12. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    But genbucks is the only one to provide multilingual websites to promote

It can be a plus :)

Lastbutnotleast, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  13. killerabworkout

killerabworkout Peon

Best Answers:
    If so, take a Look at my affiliate program and see if it matches your site in any way.

http://www.Killer-Ab-Workout.com/affiliates

I'm paying out 65% on every ebook sold and there is a backend product that sells for 67$ to help people overcome their habits -- big deal with new workout routines.

Anyhow, just thought I'd throw it out there if you get the type of traffic that might be interested in abdominal workouts.

Hope this helps somewhat.

killerabworkout, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  14. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    floodrod, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  15. dakingofkings

dakingofkings Active Member

Best Answers:
    its funny that someone asked a genuine question and everyone starts promoting their own affiliate links to earn money from the guy..haz..

anyway to the threadstarter,sign up with copeac and check out their health products.I made $16740 with them last week.:D

dakingofkings, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  16. gamefray

gamefray Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, check out the herbal affiliate networks in my signature. They work great for me.

gamefray, Aug 1, 2007 IP
  17. killerabworkout

killerabworkout Peon

Best Answers:
    I might have misread this post, but if you're looking for a lot of options fo affiliate programs you can promote have you tried CJ.com or Clickbank.com?

I sell a number of affilte programs through clickbank and their sales letters seem to convert well for the most part when they're well written and designed.

Just thought I'd mention those 2 sites though. They're great places to find various products to promote.

killerabworkout, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  18. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here are several high converting "5 Star" health, weight-loss and fitness programs.

www.joebucks.com has lots of good health & weight-loss products, good conversions and super high payouts.

Plus I just updated the AMWSO affiliate directory.

Scroll down til you start seeing the program listings and you'll see some good affiliate programs like the South Beach Diet and Sonoma diet.

A SUPER HOT ONE is Gaiam. One the the reasons it's super high converting is they have some AMAZING videos that help sell their COOL fitness products. You can put the videos on your site and your affiliate ID is embedded right in the video. If one of your users thinks it's cool and "shares it with a friend" your affiliate id goes with it. Very exciting viral marketing.

Here's a very cool example of one of the affiliate videos. Click to play and see what I mean.

They have a ton of other affiliate videos too here:
    http://www.amwso.com/affiliate_marketing_with_video.php

Hope this helps and best of luck!

5starAffiliates, Aug 3, 2007 IP
  19. asepsjmak

asepsjmak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Agree!!
    Joebucks had a very good reputation!
    It paid me enough.
    :)

thanks