1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gamers Forum Revival

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by njoker555, Jul 10, 2007.

Gamers Forum came out a little more than a year ago and its a PR3. We started out with YaBB then moved onto SMF now recently we converted to vBulletin.

We added an Arcade today - will go live in a few hours, guests can get preview from 5 pm to 11 pm est.

The forum gets a few hundred visitors daily and its doing pretty well. We are constantly adding mods and getting new staff. We lost about 2 months of data in a server crash and we are trying to get back, we had 17000+ posts but due to data lost we have jsut over 13000 now, got 1000 posts the past few days to recover.

Tell me what you think, thanks!

p.s. guests cannot view more than 10 threads without registering.

njoker555, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  2. tomabbs

tomabbs Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not sure on the skin, but you have the members and the posts, so looks like a nice community. Great domain as well.

tomabbs, Jul 10, 2007 IP
    njoker555 likes this.
  3. weasel

weasel Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi nice site would u like to have a hard lin with kenplay.com

an arcade site i will hard link you to humber one link onf the foot site wide

cheers Anthony

weasel, Jul 10, 2007 IP
    njoker555 likes this.
  4. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @tomabbs - thanks! we got 6 new members today :) and a few hundred posts - arcade went live but guests cant play sadly :( arcade doesnt seem to work if i edit the php file to allow guests to play

@weasel sorry i have to decline the offer, i have plenty of links from arcades and other sites coming into the forum :)

about the theme - i will be adding more so you wont be stuck with just the two that are up now

thanks for comments appreciate it! +rep have been given to both

njoker555, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  5. gibex

gibex Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice theme, border seems bigger :). but good name

gibex, Jul 10, 2007 IP
    njoker555 likes this.
  6. zan23

zan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The forum and arcade look well organized and loads fast for me. It also looks pretty active, which is a plus. :)

When trying to play a game, I get the message like the following:

"In order to play Typing Test, you need to have a reputation of at least 0 points. Your current reputation stands at points."

zan23, Jul 10, 2007 IP
    njoker555 likes this.
  7. Cybermonkey

Cybermonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am a gamer myself and I like your forum. However I am not a big fan of red color. Overall it's a great forum with a valuable domain name. Good luck!

Cybermonkey, Jul 11, 2007 IP
    njoker555 likes this.
  8. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, still branding it up :)

sorry about this but guests cant play, i can probably enable it through arcade.php file tweaking but i've tried and it just messes up the whole arcade, so u'll have to register if you want to play :( sorry

lol its ok, we have a few other themes we are still working on, one is teal and black, that one looks nice but no logo made for that yet :)

join up anytime,

thanks for reviews, +rep given!

njoker555, Jul 11, 2007 IP