1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VB Nav Bar??

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by o40oe, Jul 10, 2007.

I'm a new VB user. I've managed to find my way around pretty well. My question is about the nav bar. Can I get my nav bar to look like this one here or do I need some sort of add on? I really like this forum jump but the only one I get is the little drop box at the bottom of the page? Also some of the quick links are diff? I just don't see where I change it? Any help would be appreciated!

o40oe, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  2. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Qryztufre, Jul 10, 2007 IP
    o40oe likes this.
  3. Endurer

Endurer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Endurer, Jul 10, 2007 IP
    o40oe likes this.
  4. o40oe

o40oe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the quick help!

o40oe, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  5. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, thank del.icio.us ;) When I got my forum started I ran through the mods & articles on vBorg literally page by page bookmarking via the FireFox del.icio.us toolbar thingie. Using del.icio.us to keep things organized is a blessing and something I think everyone should try.

http://del.icio.us/Qryztufre/navbar
    http://del.icio.us/Qryztufre/vb

This is the 3rd or 4th thread I've gotten to answer by simply pasting something I socially bookmarked :D

I've recently started to tag threads here on DP so I can keep things in better order, as it's certainly a bit handier then just the subscription feature.

Qryztufre, Jul 10, 2007 IP